The Crocodile Show

kurgen

That was filmed at SriRacha TigerZoo .. an no the crocs aren't drugged ... and no the nose smacking had nothing to do with it. The guy's arm dropped sweat on the croc's tongue causing the chomp reflex

That was filmed at SriRacha TigerZoo .. an no the crocs aren't drugged ... and no the nose smacking had nothing to do with it. The guy's arm dropped sweat on the croc's tongue causing the chomp reflex

So if you go and smack one on the nose it won`t bite you!.........after you :o

Well I would think that anybody hitting a croc on the nose would be sweating a bit wouldn`t you? :o

Well I think that anyone stupid enough to hit a croc on the nose with a stick has to be a total tw@t to stick his arm the big fella afterwards, but it does make good viewing :D

Viva la croc :D

Well I would think that anybody hitting a croc on the nose would be sweating a bit wouldn`t you? :o

Well I think that anyone stupid enough to hit a croc on the nose with a stick has to be a total tw@t to stick his arm the big fella afterwards, but it does make good viewing :D

Viva la croc :D

I have to agree.......I suppose some people just like to live dangerously, but take enough chances and one day their number is up.

poor lad

he's only doing it to make a living, seems every body feels for the croc.

if it wasn't for the spectators spectating there would be no market for the show.

i've been to the show and thought it was spectacular but to see this happen is really sad.

i wonder what sort of medical care and back up this lad has???