Bangkok: Grenade thrower says attacks 'designed to prompt UN intervention'

webfact

I dont believe the governments spin....how many Thai people really know what the acronym UN means? And the guys caught are just the pansy boys paid to do the deed for someone else. Anyways but for the juntas illegal takeover, this incident would not have happened. WHERE''S SUTHEP.?

And the guys caught are just the pansy boys paid to do the deed for someone else.

How much would the government have to pay these 'pansy boys' to get run down on their motorcycle and get shot four times? How many 'pansy boys' would throw a hand grenade? What is your definition of a 'pansy boy'? After getting run down and shot, why are they, known Red Shirts, not spilling the beans on the government that you claim hired them?

By repeating Suthep's name, you are confirming that you are a troll, troll.

Pansy boys means they are doing it for someone else. Do you think these people know what the UN is? Of course they will be labeled as Red Shirts thats exactly what coup leaders do purge governments by any means possible. SUTHEP facilitated this big mess and where is he, living life to the fullest in a monk hotel. Why not being him up on charges of insurrection by overthrowing a legally elected government and instigating and facilitating anarchy in the Kingdom of Thailand? Why has he been given a free pass?

And ya know what, there will be more of this crap....this is what happens when coups take place. FACT.

I dont believe the governments spin....how many Thai people really know what the acronym UN means? And the guys caught are just the pansy boys paid to do the deed for someone else. Anyways but for the juntas illegal takeover, this incident would not have happened. WHERE''S SUTHEP.?

And the guys caught are just the pansy boys paid to do the deed for someone else.

How much would the government have to pay these 'pansy boys' to get run down on their motorcycle and get shot four times? How many 'pansy boys' would throw a hand grenade? What is your definition of a 'pansy boy'? After getting run down and shot, why are they, known Red Shirts, not spilling the beans on the government that you claim hired them?

Pansy boys means they are doing it for someone else. Do you think these people know what the UN is? Of course they will be labeled as Red Shirts thats exactly what coup leaders do purge governments by any means possible. SUTHEP facilitated this big mess and where is he, living life to the fullest in a monk hotel. Why not being him up on charges of insurrection by overthrowing a legally elected government and instigating and facilitating anarchy in the Kingdom of Thailand? Why has he been given a free pass?

And ya know what, there will be more of this crap....this is what happens when coups take place. FACT.

A FACT means being able to show PROOF. Something you have never done, troll.

Do you do things for someone else? Does that make you a 'pansy boy'?

BTW, you should stop using the phrase 'pansy boy' to refer to someone as it considered a slur.

Pansy boy: Slang. Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. A contemptuous term used to refer to a male homosexual. Offensive. a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man.

So when coups take place, the coup makers bomb themselves? Yeah, right. You sound like Chalerm making one of his predictions of violence that seemed to always come true. Are you privy to Red Shirt terrorist plans? The army investigators did say that hundreds of bomb attacks were planned. You need to get a grip on yourself and stop making predictions of violence that could be construed as threats. Another thing, while I'm trying to get you back on track to be a normal human, stop writing that the current government is illegal. The current government has been approved by the Highest Authority and is perfectly legal. If you don't like the laws of Thailand and if you are not a citizen, I suggest you move on. If you are a Thai citizen, you should know the process to changes the laws and it is not by throwing hand grenades, troll.

Edited by rametindallas
  • Like 1

'Grenade thrower said attacks designed to prompt UN intervention'

[/quote

Sounds like the ideal place for Thai politicians then doesn't it? 55555

The U.N. ?

Useless Nonentity.

Personal superannuation fund money pit for clapped out corrupt politicians.

• Like 1

Took 22 posts for 'but Suthep' to surface. Slow day today.

What this incident does prove is the army and police intelligence is far superior to that of the red shirts, that includes their supporters as we see from there posts on here.

yes and he forgot to mention he is a fascist you know thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Interesting that "line chats" are mentioned as part of the "plot".

Any bets on when monitoring Line and Facebook becomes "necessary for returning happiness" ?

Wow TV's resident paranoia knows no bounds..... or of course maybe it was mentioned cos that's how they were communicating rolleyes.gif

Scoff and laugh at the post but the government has already threatened both line and facebook users. Lets not forget the junta boys summoned facebook to an education event (of which FB gave them the finger) and has threatened line and went so far to make their own line stickers for Thai happiness. Its not a stretch at all for junta boys to shut either down.

how many rolls of Aluminum tinfoil do you go through in a week making all those hats ?

• Like 1

A FACT means being able to show PROOF. Something you have never done, troll.

Do you do things for someone else? Does that make you a 'pansy boy'?

BTW, you should stop using the phrase 'pansy boy' to refer to someone as it considered a slur.

Pansy boy: Slang. Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. A contemptuous term used to refer to a male homosexual. Offensive. a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man.

So when coups take place, the coup makers bomb themselves? Yeah, right. You sound like Chalerm making one of his predictions of violence that seemed to always come true. Are you privy to Red Shirt terrorist plans? The army investigators did say that hundreds of bomb attacks were planned. You need to get a grip on yourself and stop making predictions of violence that could be construed as threats. Another thing, while I'm trying to get you back on track to be a normal human, stop writing that the current government is illegal. The current government has been approved by the Highest Authority and is perfectly legal. If you don't like the laws of Thailand and if you are not a citizen, I suggest you move on. If you are a Thai citizen, you should know the process to changes the laws and it is not by throwing hand grenades, troll.

There is no legal process in Thailand as evidenced by FACT of a coup. Ha you are a case bro.

A military coup is a violent act! Threat of physical harm by gun or tank is violence. The continued use of that tactic under military law and curfew is same. Plain and simple violence. If you think that the people who have been threatened and bullied by the military, will continue to cower without incident will happen you are crazy. When you back a person or animal into a corner, threaten them with harm and not allow them to be free eventually they will come out fighting. Its a fact of life and these incidents will continue to happen and the response from government will be more violence also.

I DO NOT condone violence but this is what happens when overthrows of people elected governments take place.

Any bets on when monitoring Line and Facebook becomes "necessary for returning happiness" ?

umm dude, have you been asleep for the last 5 years? They already are being monitored. Basically everything online in Thailand is monitored and has been for years. How could you not know that?

Edited by Time Traveller

Does anyone seriously believe that a couple of grenades thrown would result in UN intervention?

It took over a million deaths in Rwanda where people were butchered to death by blades before the UN made any moves so if the red shirt hierarchy think that the UN would step in they're as big as fools as the farangs who think this is some sort of master plan ?

• Like 2

A military coup is a violent act! Threat of physical harm by gun or tank is violence. The continued use of that tactic under military law and curfew is same. Plain and simple violence. If you think that the people who have been threatened and bullied by the military, will continue to cower without incident will happen you are crazy. When you back a person or animal into a corner, threaten them with harm and not allow them to be free eventually they will come out fighting. Its a fact of life and these incidents will continue to happen and the response from government will be more violence also.

I DO NOT condone violence but this is what happens when overthrows of people elected governments take place.

Go away, troll.

• Like 2

Does anyone seriously believe that a couple of grenades thrown would result in UN intervention?

It took over a million deaths in Rwanda where people were butchered to death by blades before the UN made any moves so if the red shirt hierarchy think that the UN would step in they're as big as fools as the farangs who think this is some sort of master plan ?

Have you switched sides Mr. Haggis?

These are your 'brothers in arms' that you are ridiculing.

Classic distraction tactic when nothing is working right for the junta. Even a blind man can see through this thinly veiled set-up. Gets more hilarious quoting the motive of getting UN involved. There even got the next 100 targets from the two songbirds. So funny.

• Like 1

Have you switched sides Mr. Haggis?

These are your 'brothers in arms' that you are ridiculing.

I never had a side I don't believe in cheerleading lost causes and that sums up Thai politics across the board. Unlike many farangs here who get so wrapped up in their colours I couldn't give a flying monkeys for any political group in Thailand just to fit in to their society.

I think any farang who gets so wrapped up in some thing he has no say in or control over needs to get out more and enjoy life, I see enough bigotism and sectarianism in Iraq it's just a talking point for me here, neither sides flair my boat all their snouts are moulded from the same cast!!

Fair enough, interested to know what you think of Prayuth's performance (not his methodology so much) but what he is doing/has done so far.

You can compare it to Thaksin + his paid for governments and yingluck's in gauging his achievements.

I still believe Prayuth is trying his best, but he needs to have better control over himself and employ a better PR team

I doubt he is in full control he needed to make alliances too and give in at times.

I agree about the PR team. I like arguing here it beats talking about the weather and i cant influence that either.

• Like 2

I still believe Prayuth is trying his best, but he needs to have better control over himself and employ a better PR team

Yes, he should control his emotions better but I can understand his frustration as he is doing as much for the good of Thailand than is humanly possible, is explaining what he is doing in great detail with his broadcasts and the press keeps on asking him ridiculous questions like "what have you done" just because they are p***** off at his control over the media - this is regrettable but necessary in order for him to complete his mission and they must lump it I'm afraid.

The people are not falling for rubbish that the press keep on churning out, as revealed by his continuous stellar ratings.

Even on martial law where there is still an appreciable majority that want it kept in place because they like the stability and feeling of being safe rather more than daily shootings and bombs plus the street rioting that protests from either side usually end up as!!

I doubt he is in full control he needed to make alliances too and give in at times.

I agree about the PR team. I like arguing here it beats talking about the weather and i cant influence that either.

He is in full control actually, listening to the people and adjusting his policies accordingly is not a sign of weakness!!

Who is there to make alliances with? he 'is' the machine of government and what he says goes!

• Like 1

He is in full control actually, listening to the people and adjusting his policies accordingly is not a sign of weakness!!

Who is there to make alliances with? he 'is' the machine of government and what he says goes!

And you think no deals have been made and positions given away to get the coup. Unlikely so he had to compromise too.

Not saying its a weakness just saying im sure there are things he has to do that he might not support but has to do as it was agreed upon before.

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

Of course there has been deals made, and if you have been following certain issues and events you will know why and for what purposes these deals have been made.

This is bigger than Sutheps PDRC that was just a chapter in a much bigger book that's still to have the ending written.

There's people more powerful than Prayuth at play here, who do you think is behind him?

Do you believe he woke up one morning drank his coffee, kissed his wife and then set off to stage a coup that hasn't been planned well in advance?

The biggest game of chess for 80 years is being played in Thailand right now.

• Like 1

If the Thai authorities do not monitor already they'd be about the last authorities not to, worldwide I fear