Where to buy a small dashboard in Chiang Mai?

There is a Junk Yard opposite (almost) Promenada. You might find a dash you can use.

If you come on Mahidol Rd. with Promenada on the left side; you make a U-Turn at the traffic light, and then keep left on the small road, about 500-700 meters from the traffic light; it's there. .

I have been there to get spare part for my Nissan NV.

They find it very amusing, that a falang come to them.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip. Do they have many NV parts cars there - mine is the later model with the large windows behind the doors.

Looking for a power window setup, as it was an aftermarket add-on I need to find a donor.

Thanks for the tip. Do they have many NV parts cars there - mine is the later model with the large windows behind the doors.

Looking for a power window setup, as it was an aftermarket add-on I need to find a donor.

I don't know; but maybe.

I was there to get a new lid for the sprinkler system container. The guy went into the building in the back and came out with 5-6 lids, and one of them was a match.

I know a small shop that specializes in repairing window systems. He might have what you need.

It's difficult to explain where it is, but the GPS Coordinates are N 18° 47.917' E099°00.857'. It's about 50 meters after this point down the Soi, in a shop house, on the left side.

I've had my manual system repaired there. He has a lot of used sets, of all types, hanging on the wall.