Oil in small bottles from Buddhism temples - how to use

TimnalSN

In Wat Thammikarat (operating temple in Autthaya) i have saw box for donations, and near the box it was placed a lot of small bottles 125cl, dark glass, M-152 energy drink. They was filled by oil. On the sign it was written something like "electrified water" - i am not sure about first word, it was starting somehow like "electr...", not sure. Anyway, i was thinking that this is saint water or something like that. But when i come back home, and open the bottle, i have recognized, that this is an oil!
I have never see before oil in small bottles in another Thai temples, which you can take, and put donation in the box.
So, the question is: how Thai people use this oil from temple in Buddha tradition? I have try to search internet, but can't find any information about subject. Maybe it is something special from only Thammikarat temple? Or oil can be found in many temples, and in Buddhism you use it for.. for what? Clean your head? Cooking? Lighters? I will appreciate any information about, or links where i can read about this theme.