Try Our FREE Personal Assistant Service for a Guaranteed Easier Life - (ThaiVisa Special Offer)

AnEasyDay

Interesting but don't start with the usual Thai style "we don't do..."

You just do anything that customers ask because you do it for a price !

If they want a service they will pay the price, but there is nothing that you should not be able to do !

And how payment has to be done ? Recurring Paypal ? Are we engaged for 1 year or we pay month by month if we need you ?

I think not many people will need you often, you should make a 1 time payment for each task.

Edited by thefactoryoutlet

I think you're linking to images that are not on your secure server (or you're not using https in the image link) as you're not getting the correct SSL green lock in the address bar.

Cheers, will fix it tonight. For what really should be a simple site, you can't imagine how many late nights it's caused me!

I need some flanged step down couplings with a 6mm keyway.

Would this be something you could assist with ?

Yes we can help.

I just posted a blog article today explaining a lot about how we do product sourcing in Thailand.

Some you can do yourself (posting in Thaivisa, DSBKK etc.) but I guess you don't find many "flanged step down couplings hobbyists" here.

If it's of interest, heres a link to the article:

https://aneasyday.com/how-to-find-practically-any-product-you-need-in-thailand/

- The buddies would need to learn more about it and they'd do most of their research phoning around hardware stores and chasing referrals for you.

- We can also get a motorbike courier to visit the store, snap some photos for you and, if you want them, deliver them to your home (in Bangkok for now).

Interesting. without any dimensional drawings you reply you can help.

We have a 30 strong team at work who's sole job is procurement and purchasing.... they have failed to find what I need (worldwide).

But please, send out your buddies and motorbike couriers to snap some pics for me.

I dont know. Maybe..... There are an awful lot of people here that should never really have left there home country and for sure they need help to be able to get through the week.

• Like 1

Interesting but don't start with the usual Thai style "we don't do..."

You just do anything that customers ask because you do it for a price !

If they want a service they will pay the price, but there is nothing that you should not be able to do !

Much of our business rests on being able to offer help that other companies are unwilling to do.

- No translation service or interpreter would be happy to translate the sign in your condo elevator, or would ask the shop assistant if you can order the shoes in a larger size.

- No concierge is going to recommend a walk in the park when they're losing out on a commissioned-recommendation etc.

An interesting dilemma came up recently. A client asked us to help her research a vacation in kanchanaburi. The work was very open-ended and potentially we were faced with researching transport, accommodation, day trips and car rental. The client was on a free trial but certainly wouldn't have wanted to pay for hours of our research time. To help her as ethically as we could we helped matcher her with the best-rated travel agents in the area who would be far better able to help out.

And how payment has to be done ? Recurring Paypal ? Are we engaged for 1 year or we pay month by month if we need you ?

I think not many people will need you often, you should make a 1 time payment for each task.

We're offering both as sure people have got very different needs.

If you look at the two plans you'll see how each works.

https://aneasyday.com/thaivisa-exclusive-offer/#plans

We're processing payments directly with Stripe but we'll probably add PayPal within the few weeks too.

We have a 30 strong team at work who's sole job is procurement and purchasing.... they have failed to find what I need (worldwide).

But please, send out your buddies and motorbike couriers to snap some pics for me.

Sure we'll we'd have certainly done everything we could to help you.

We'd have assumed that your inquiry was genuine, because on the whole people aren't usually out to take the piss or waste anybody's time. I know as a fact one of our buddies would have probably stayed up late at night troubling over how to help you find this.

As you now say, we probably wouldn't have found anything, but had you sincerely wanted to have just wasted our time, we'd have taken it on the chin with a smile and written it off to experience.

• Like 1

Can you clarify something... regarding issues when it comes to communicating something in Thai to another Thai person.

In that situation, are you doing it as a three-way conference call? Or, I tell the buddy, the buddy calls the other Thai, then reports back to me later?

I ask, because, oftentimes with my Thai wife, when I tell her to call someone and tell her what needs to be said, the conversation often goes beyond what I could conceivably pre-instruct her and her ability to give the proper response to the other party. And so, I don't find out what I need know/decide until after she's hung up and reported back to me. And then, oftentimes, that requires another call on her part (which she usually doesn't like!!!)

I have a Thai wife who has many good virtues. But one of them is NOT in dealing with misc. personal business matters with other entities like banks, cable TV companies, ISPs, stores, etc etc. There are times when those conversations require a certain polite assertiveness, and that's just not her thing.

So, there have been times when I've wondered where to go to find this kind of service... not a professional interpreting service or something for legal documents, but rather, just for everyday kind of life things. Sometimes, it's just better for domestic harmony to leave the wife in peace.

• Like 1

Very good initiative.

Certainly not easy to implement, but I wish you all the success you deserve.

It will also be interesting for the ones who would like to be less dependent on their wife or partner...

I like the "per minute" payment. Your customers will call with the right question already prepared and no time lost. Of course, on your side it must be done honestly too, in order to have the right answer in record time.

Good luck !

• Like 1

Can you clarify something... regarding issues when it comes to communicating something in Thai to another Thai person.

In that situation, are you doing it as a three-way conference call? Or, I tell the buddy, the buddy calls the other Thai, then reports back to me later?

I ask, because, oftentimes with my Thai wife, when I tell her to call someone and tell her what needs to be said, the conversation often goes beyond what I could conceivably pre-instruct her and her ability to give the proper response to the other party. And so, I don't find out what I need know/decide until after she's hung up and reported back to me. And then, oftentimes, that requires another call on her part (which she usually doesn't like!!!)

I have a Thai wife who has many good virtues. But one of them is NOT in dealing with misc. personal business matters with other entities like banks, cable TV companies, ISPs, stores, etc etc. There are times when those conversations require a certain polite assertiveness, and that's just not her thing.

So, there have been times when I've wondered where to go to find this kind of service... not a professional interpreting service or something for legal documents, but rather, just for everyday kind of life things. Sometimes, it's just better for domestic harmony to leave the wife in peace.

Yup,

That drives me insane.

I'll hear Tik on the phone and I'm shouting questions to her and she's ignoring me until she hangs up, then she looks at me with a "were you're trying to ask me something?" look on her face.

Our buddies can host these kind of conference calls for exactly the situations you mention.

Tik's been using this to coach me when I call up Thai businesses. What tends to happen is I get 3/4 of my way into a Thai conversation then I can't communicate something essential, or I can't understand the persons reply. Tik lurks in the background of the call and jumps in to save me when I get stuck.

Quick update for any German members here.

One buddy (Thomas) is actually German-Thai so we are also able to offer German support too.

All emails in German will get forwarded straight him and if you call and want German support, just ask for him.

We hope to have an Italian-Thai buddy starting work with us soon too.

Yes we can help.

I just posted a blog article today explaining a lot about how we do product sourcing in Thailand.

Some you can do yourself (posting in Thaivisa, DSBKK etc.) but I guess you don't find many "flanged step down couplings hobbyists" here.

- The buddies would need to learn more about it and they'd do most of their research phoning around hardware stores and chasing referrals for you.

- We can also get a motorbike courier to visit the store, snap some photos for you and, if you want them, deliver them to your home (in Bangkok for now).

You have a 30 strong team who can't find a step-down coupling with a 6mm keyway worldwide?

Do you know how many machine shops there are in Thailand?

What is it; helical in titanium alloy?

Even then you would find someone to machine it for you.

• Like 1

Yes we can help.

I just checked out your website. Very interesting and straight to the point.

Good luck, what a great idea..

• Like 2

OP let me wish you good luck with your new venture.

It is good to see somebody trying to start something new.

Only 1 question Do you answer e-mails that you receive in English?

If so you will do well.

TOo date i have never received a reply from a Thai company to my e-mails.