Try Our FREE Personal Assistant Service for a Guaranteed Easier Life - (ThaiVisa Special Offer)

AnEasyDay

Off the shelf is the key word.

Yes they can be machined and infact they are being machined by a company in Australia.

Why Australia you ask well that is because Thai companies just take the piss and it worked out cheaper to have them machined in a western country at western prices and then ship them here.

Which Australia? There's one in the west?

Give him a chance , when you look hard enough Thailand is full of desperate farangs that can't look after themselves. So yes, if they can pay it's business alright.

This isn't just a service for desperate farangs - although we'll welcome you guys with open arms too.

It's also for people who are smart enough to recognize when it's easier and faster having somebody else handle their daily headaches.

We're being asked to do a lot of things which people definitely could do themselves and I'm drafting a blog post exactly about this tonight.

They're asking us for help because they've got better things to do that:

- Ring round shops multiple times because nobody picks u the phone

- Go to the shopping mall to buy a single item they ran out of

- Queue up 45 minutes paying a late utility bill

- Call up playrooms to research all the different party options they have etc.

Edited by AnEasyDay
  • Like 1

I could have used your service back in 2012 when i was living there, i took back a pair of new Adidas sneakers that began to rip to Robinsons with shocked staff not knowing what to do, and i could have saved myself the stress of trying to get a copy of adobe light something or other as well as trying to book a tour into Burma from some BKK tour co.

I did get my sneakers replaced eventualy, just 5 weeks, never did get a copy of adobe photoshop....realized i didnt need it with all the apps on ipad and iphone, that Burma trip never did eventuate though i did manage to get my own visa in 2 days when they were going to take 2 weeks.

Yep you would have been a stress relief and saved my local phone carrier once back home some expletive as well as a few others....

I could have used your service back in 2012 when i was living there, i took back a pair of new Adidas sneakers that began to rip to Robinsons with shocked staff not knowing what to do, and i could have saved myself the stress of trying to get a copy of adobe light something or other as well as trying to book a tour into Burma from some BKK tour co.

I did get my sneakers replaced eventualy, just 5 weeks, never did get a copy of adobe photoshop....realized i didnt need it with all the apps on ipad and iphone, that Burma trip never did eventuate though i did manage to get my own visa in 2 days when they were going to take 2 weeks.

Yep you would have been a stress relief and saved my local phone carrier once back home some expletive as well as a few others....

You don't even live here? so what are you moaning about then?, a lot of us do and the service will prove useful. Lets be honest how many can converse in Thai on the phone to sort something out? even some Thais struggle. You don't have to be 'desperate' to use a service like this, anymore than using a translating service. If you can do without fine if not it;s a problem solver, and no I am not one of his 'mates'.

• Like 1

Great idea and I wish you success. There have been times when I could have used your service and maybe there still will be.

One thing i would suggest giving more pricing options for people using services less frequently (now and then).

• Like 1

I was going to say the same thing, if we need to use your services only 2-3 times a year or less , you should give us some options , like I'm willing to pay 100-200 baht to get some quick help on the phone if I am stuck.

One thing i would suggest giving more pricing options for people using services less frequently (now and then).

I was going to say the same thing, if we need to use your services only 2-3 times a year or less , you should give us some options , like I'm willing to pay 100-200 baht to get some quick help on the phone if I am stuck.

Thanks so much for your feedback here. Pricing's still something I am testing out.

Does our flexible plan meet your needs here?

• Pre-paid credit starting at $40 - 1,300 THB
  • No commitments or obligations
  • Valid for 12 months
  • Can be shared with friends and family
  • Full use of all of our services
  • You can use your credit to cover any courier costs - so we'd use it if you wanted to pay for grocery or postage costs etc.

About a month ago i was trying to find liquid chlorine for my pool in Hua Hin. Believe it or not i tried all the pool shops I knew and tried many diy stores. It was only after many weeks that a swimming instructor told me of a very small chemical company that sells it here.

I would have tried your services had i known before which may have saved me much time!

• Like 1

Is it just me?, clicking on any get started tab does nothing

It's started happening with me too.

I'm not going to take any chances so I've added a "button not working, click here?" link just below it.

I hope it's not discouraged anybody from signing up.

If only there were 'An Easy Day' service for tech workers too.

Edited by AnEasyDay

I'd like to get a better picture of the actual pricing of these serives.

As I understood, there is an hourly option for 40$ and a pre-paid option for 40$ as well.

Let's say I head for the latter and got a task for you.... One of your examples: "calling a cinema to ask about special promotions", which took 7 attempts and assumingly 15 minutes of your staffs time to get it done.

How would my pre-paid balance look like after completion? Or what about a 15 minute conference call? How does it compare to the hourly option?

Thanks for clarifying and anyways, best of luck for your venture.wai.gif

I'd like to get a better picture of the actual pricing of these serives.

As I understood, there is an hourly option for 40$ and a pre-paid option for 40$ as well.

Let's say I head for the latter and got a task for you.... One of your examples: "calling a cinema to ask about special promotions", which took 7 attempts and assumingly 15 minutes of your staffs time to get it done.

How would my pre-paid balance look like after completion? Or what about a 15 minute conference call? How does it compare to the hourly option?

Thanks for clarifying and anyways, best of luck for your venture.wai.gif

I've specifically trained our buddies to be very flexible in instances like this.

No client's going to be pleased being charged for 15 minutes of effort for something like this.

We might log that it took us many attempts (just so you know how hard we've worked for you) but we'd only bill you for the final completed call).

RE: Conference Calls. I'm not sure what you'd like me to compare it to but, on the monthly plan it'd be included at no extra charge. On the flexible plan (assuming you bought 60 minutes of credit for $40) you'd pay $10.

• Like 1

If you need assistance maybe one time only you should be able to give another price option . Let's say 200 baht for a phone call or translation .

I'm not going to rule it out because a few people have mentioned they'd like this too.

I can see us breaking our backs spending more time administering 200 THB clients than actually getting to help them.

Sounds like a good concept, good luck with it. A few ideas to further improve your services:

• You will need longer operating hours I think. If I'm ever in a jam it's far less likely to be during normal working hours, it's going to be in the evening or on a weekend. Not saying you should be 24 hours / 7 days a week, but I'd suggest opening until 8 - 9pm or so; and at the weekend (at reduced hours at least), ideally both Saturday and Sunday.
  • Some of the more "advanced" services people are requesting could perhaps be do-able with a premium service with a higher monthly fee?
  • Skype, LINE and WhatsApp support would be good.
  • Possibly support other languages for your clients? French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean maybe? And, going the other way, have some staff who can speak other regional languages such as Burmese, Khmer, Vietnamese, etc? (Not sure how much call there is for the latter though, but maybe worth investigating)
  • Like 1

well I had a good result from this service and would certainly consider taking out membership.They called a Thai business on several numbers, no answer of course then phoned somebody else for the answer.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Calling the Wat was Kae's idea.

I signed up for the trial and put in my first request this afternoon via phone call.

It pretty quickly became apparent, and the staff person I was speaking with over the phone agreed, that the best and most efficient way to put in a request is to do so via email -- especially if you're clear going in on what you want to request and what you want in terms of a result.

In that way, the whole time-consuming process of having to verbally spell out names letter by letter and repeat phone numbers back number by number and other similar details presumably is eliminated.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

I signed up for the trial and put in my first request this afternoon via phone call.

It pretty quickly became apparent, and the staff person I was speaking with over the phone agreed, that the best and most efficient way to put in a request is to do so via email -- especially if you're clear going in on what you want to request and what you want in terms of a result.

In that way, the whole time-consuming process of having to verbally spell out names letter by letter and repeat phone numbers back number by number and other similar details presumably is eliminated.

Thanks for trying us out John,

I had to leave Kae alone this afternoon as I went to collect Tik and the kids from the airport so she was very excited speaking with you.

One rule is we'll never ask you to email us if you call us up. It's a pet peeve of mine when other companies do that to me.

If the job is something that can be done immediately then our buddy will do it by phone with you, otherwise they'll take all the details and will create a ticket to log the work. As soon as it's done they'll call or email you back.

One of the training lessons is to get our buddies experienced with NATO Phonetics but it'll be a few more weeks before they're fast enough to sound like a soldier with it.

One of the training lessons is to get our buddies experienced with NATO Phonetics

We did the "Apple" "Banana" "Cat" "Dog" etc thing back and forth... It was fine, but a bit overly time consuming. I wasn't in any rush, but I also was sensitive to not wanting to unnecessarily take up my "buddy's" time on background stuff.

Just to be clear, Kae didn't suggest me to send email instead. Rather, as we were finishing on the phone, I kind of suggested to her that it might have gone quicker for both of us if I had simply started with an email containing all the details of my request vs. trying to hash thru it verbally over the phone, with back and forth repeating. And she agreed.

But as I noted with her, this was my first call/request, so I wasn't sure going in just how things were going to work. Next time, I'll probably default to email or LINE or similar where it's done in writing at the outset. But other customers may prefer a different approach, and obviously you're open to a variety of communication channels.

What sort of wp is needed for such an enterprise as it seems bu definition yhsea re tasks a Thai could do?

Sorry but if you read this thread from the beginning you would not ask that question.

It's a Thai registered company.

Do they have a list of the best 10 99 baht breakfasts in Thailand, and do they home deliver?

I wish him all the best but really can't see how this could work in the age of google translate, smartphones, Google maps etc.

years ago we had the yellow pages which we don't need now.

If I want a translation free I can post on Thai visa forum or any of the other ones, many facebook learn Thai /tranlation groups.

My google chrome even translates Thai webpages automatically which is actually annoying sometimes as I want the Thai one.