Got a new phobia.......Please Help.

Costas2008

I'm not a shrink but I'll give it a go: Try "flushing down" any possible snakes with loads of toilet paper before pooping.

Sorry, no good advice.......i'm not going to block the drains with paper......after all what is the bum gun for?

Don't know if snakes are afraid of the bum gun but as it looks like a snake may be they fall in love with itw00t.gif

Costas, a few years ago I was living in Saudi Arabia, one morning the housekeeper was in the guest toilet and let out a blood curdling scream , and came running from the toilet. I open the toilet door slowly and there was a rat the size of GARFIELD!!!! When I got it cornered it jumped in the toilet bowl and down it went. Landlord said it happens sometimes if the septic tank lid is open a crack, rats, snakes other critters follow the line upwards.

So, now when your worrying about a snake, just think as your sitting there, if a big ass rat pops his head up for a quick snack whilst doing the back stroke in the toilet bowl.....

Now that's Not helping! Now he has to worry about rats as well...;)
  • Like 1

I knew a girl who had an irrational fear of snakes. I know many people don't hike, play golf, camp, but this one could hardly step on a blade of grass. So even a garden party was out of the question.

Edited by arunsakda

• 2 weeks later...