Getting A Exit/Re-entry Permit Before You Leave

Hello i'm leaving the country for a few days on Weds, i have a Ed Visa so i need to get an exit/re-entry permit, i've been advised to get it before the leaving date in case there are problems on the day.

i was wondering if anyone's ever done it before (not on the same day they leave) at the airport... i'd like to avoid going to C.Wattana and i'm thinking of going to Suvarnabhumi today to do it.

There is no exit permit. It is only a re-entry permit to keep your current permit to stay valid when you enter the country.

You can get a re-entry permit at Suvarnabhumi 24 hours a day on departure from the country. They charge a 200 baht service fee for doing it because they do every thing for you.

You cannot get one there unless your are checked in for a flight out of the country.

There is no exit permit. It is only a re-entry permit to keep your current permit to stay valid when you enter the country.

You can get a re-entry permit at Suvarnabhumi 24 hours a day on departure from the country. They charge a 200 baht service fee for doing it because they do every thing for you.

You cannot get one there unless your are checked in for a flight out of the country.

To be corrected, thats 200 baht on top of the Immigration fee for one reentry fee of 1,000 baht.

Edited by Daniel Ingalls

To be corrected, thats 200 baht on top of the Immigration fee for one reentry fee of 1,000 baht.

I assume most people would understand that a service fee is above the normal fees.