Non-Imm O visa Please Urgent on the way to Savannakhet

I just want to ask that do the consulate or thai immigration limit on the how many single non imm o (base upon parent to thai child I mean back to back issue) visa issue in one year. I just heard that one of my friend get deny on the 3rd activation base on TV cause he did the extensions 30day for every entry and the border immigration told him that you have been in Thailand for more then 6 months. Then stamp his passport for 15days and he need to leave Thailand.

There is non limit on back to back non-o visas. I have seen no reports of anybody being denied one.

The tourist visa problem was an immigration officers error. There is no restriction like he said.

Thanks ubonjoe. Your help is always appreciated. Then I need to tell my friend that he just got kick out because the officer don't know what he/she is doing.

Just want to confirm with you that if I have re-entry permit on my current extension and I have also a new Visa. When coming back will the immigration used the re-entry or the new visa?

Edited by DK2223

There is non limit on back to back non-o visas. I have seen no reports of anybody being denied one.

The tourist visa problem was an immigration officers error. There is no restriction like he said.

Thanks ubonjoe. Your help is always appreciated. Then I need to tell my friend that he just got kick out because the officer don't know what he/she is doing.

Just want to confirm with you that if I have re-entry permit on my current extension and I have also a new Visa. When coming back will the immigration used the re-entry or the new visa?

Reading your post again it is possible the officer was correct because his visa had expired. What is the enter before date on his visa. If his visa was still valid when he tried to enter the country he should go to an immigration office and have the error corrected.

Reading your post again it is possible the officer was correct because his visa had expired. What is the enter before date on his visa. If his visa was still valid when he tried to enter the country he should go to an immigration office and have the error corrected.

I have no idea on the expired date on his visa..

And Joe please advise me on this:-

if you have a new visa you will enter on the new visa,

just check you are stamped correctly when entering

(you will also need a new re-entry stamp)

Hi yoboots, you when to Savannakhet already? I am on my way..

Be sure and put your visa number on the arrival card. If he notices the re-entry permit he may say something about it. Just explain the situation and he should stamp you in with the visa.

Thanks for the reminder. I will do as what you say..

if you have a new visa you will enter on the new visa,

just check you are stamped correctly when entering

(you will also need a new re-entry stamp)

Hi yoboots, you when to Savannakhet already? I am on my way..

i just sent you PM

i leave pattaya 21:30

will be in savannakhet tomorrow