Polish Woman injured during fight with Ladyboy in South Pattaya

webfact

As absurd as it seems my most recent four visits to Pattaya did not include visits to the Walking Street.

I have been there once since 2003 (when I moved here) and never went to Pattaya before I moved here.

facepalm.gif Say, what?

I visited Thailand prior to moving here. I never went to Pattaya as a tourist. After moving here I have been to Pattaya, but only went to walking street once.

If it offends you, you might want to choose a different holiday destination.

What IS offensive...is to be walking with your boyfriend/girlfriend husband/wife and have them become obnoxiously aggressive in their solicitations...

• Like 1

I swear to god my mate was seriously injured by a LB who did the same thing walking up soi Bukow a few years back. All i can say is if one came behind me and suckered me with a blow he better make it good because i would snap his neck like a pencil. The man will die.

Well, if he came to your behind, and he suckered you that well, blow is to be expected....only if he make it good like you ask. You want to snap his pencil??? Why, after he be so kind to you, and by the sound of it, cost you nothing. Sorry for my english, I hang out with Costa alot.... PS Hope you had a nice a night.

hold on!

had the polish hubby wandered off to look at the katoeys? if he's then 'on his own' as far as the lb's

are concerned he could be viewed as a potential customer. how long was he away from his wife?

what was said between the lb and him ? enter rampaging mrs poland, what was said by her to illicit such a response from the lb?

these and other questions will never be answered

What happened to the husband...... just surprised he didn't intervene to defend his wife.

He wait outside police station for Katoy cheesy.gifcrazy.gif

I don't know why the police arrest ladyboy, the Polish woman must have started the argument. All she needed to do was smile and say "he mine"

Poland is not very good with regular gay people so a ladyboy beatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifburp.gifdrunk.gif

Anybody who visits Walking street should be smart enough to know that the place is full of working girls and lady boys. If it offends you, you might want to choose a different holiday destination.

I just wonder if the farang lady was liquor'ed up and was a bit rude with the LB? I've never been hit with a shoe for just refusing an offer.

Make any Thai loose face and things can get ugly pretty quick!

Yes, that's right, blame the victim.

Many tourists go to Walking street just to take a look.

Interesting that you and the people who "liked" your post think its ok to hit a woman.

Where in my post does it say that?.....Geez some people have nothing better to do than start crap.

As absurd as it seems my most recent four visits to Pattaya did not include visits to the Walking Street.

I haven't been in walking street the last several times I have been in Pattaya. I think it must be 12 - 15 years since I was there.

P.S. How many times do they have to tell us, for Pete's sake.. "Beware of freelance lady boys in Pattaya walking street!!!!!!!!!" If you want trouble, you know exactly where to go & look for it, and what it looks like. Stay away or act safe!!!!

Edited by The Deerhunter

What happened to the husband...... just surprised he didn't intervene to defend his wife.

Good point, although high-heel shoes do come in pairs ...

Seriously, that is one very nasty weapon when its wielded in an overhead fashion - a Danish guy was killed by a ladyboy with a stiletto heel on Soi 7 a couple of years back. I'd particularly like to see the Laos contingent sent home, but if it hasnt happened with the General running the country I'm guessing its not going to happen.

Your point is valid but the incident you're referring to turned out to be a made up story.

I believe a minor scuffle was turned into a "murder" by someone who thought the facts were too boring, so embellished a little.

• Like 1

Seriously, that is one very nasty weapon when its wielded in an overhead fashion - a Danish guy was killed by a ladyboy with a stiletto heel on Soi 7 a couple of years back. I'd particularly like to see the Laos contingent sent home, but if it hasnt happened with the General running the country I'm guessing its not going to happen.

Your point is valid but the incident you're referring to turned out to be a made up story.

I believe a minor scuffle was turned into a "murder" by someone who thought the facts were too boring, so embellished a little.

The like is for the second sentence. The second sentence invalidates his point though.

I'd really like to hear from the other side of this dispute.

My apologies - the thread I refer to seems to have been in relation to a Norwegian, not a Dane, and the thread here was closed in the absence of verification from a reliable source. Seems its easy to start rumors and I am suitably chastised for my part in that process - I still maintain that a stiletto heel isnt a weapon to be be taken lightly, as evidenced by the graphic photo that accompanies this P-One story, and I stand by my cmments re the inherent criminality of many ladyboys in WS and Coconut Bar : IMO, best avoided.

Has anyone stopped to consider that perhaps the Polish woman started the fight. Sure the ladyboy may have propositioned the husband but I'm thinking he was standing single at the time and not with his wife. He may have even been flirting with the ladyboy. Thinking it's a joke or something along those lines. Then the wife comes along sees a ladyboy grabbing her husband and provokes a situation. It's easy to forget these ladyboys are born men; they look so much like women.

I've never had a Thai girl or ladyboy hit on me when I'm with a lady in Pattaya. I'll walk past a bar and they'll appear to not even notice me. Walk past the same bar by myself and I'm considered fair game. I think there is a lot more to this story and the Polish woman is far from innocent. She'd definitely guilty of "talking when she should have been walking."

Has anyone stopped to consider that perhaps the Polish woman started the fight. Sure the ladyboy may have propositioned the husband but I'm thinking he was standing single at the time and not with his wife. He may have even been flirting with the ladyboy. Thinking it's a joke or something along those lines. Then the wife comes along sees a ladyboy grabbing her husband and provokes a situation. It's easy to forget these ladyboys are born men; they look so much like women.

I've never had a Thai girl or ladyboy hit on me when I'm with a lady in Pattaya. I'll walk past a bar and they'll appear to not even notice me. Walk past the same bar by myself and I'm considered fair game. I think there is a lot more to this story and the Polish woman is far from innocent. She'd definitely guilty of "talking when she should have been walking."

Sure she did , come on holiday look for a fight with lady boy.!!!!!!!!

Rubbish.

She was attacked by one of the nasty out of control lady boys of pattaya, who do what they want. when ever.

You never had any problems with a lady boy in pattaya.!!!!!

Then you have never stayed here for any long period of time and never left your hotel room for the little time you have been here,

they try it on with anyone who walks past!!!!!!!! with physical or verbal abuse .

They are the ever increasing pond slime of pattaya. bah.gif

I never had real trouble with a ladyboy, especially when I was with a girl.

But I know that many Farang women hate and dehumanize them. So, chances are that the Polish woman started the fight - with a perceived competitor on the sex market.

Edited by micmichd

Sure she did , come on holiday look for a fight with lady boy.!!!!!!!!

Rubbish.

She was attacked by one of the nasty out of control lady boys of pattaya, who do what they want. when ever.

You never had any problems with a lady boy in pattaya.!!!!!

Then you have never stayed here for any long period of time and never left your hotel room for the little time you have been here,

they try it on with anyone who walks past!!!!!!!! with physical or verbal abuse .

They are the ever increasing pond slime of pattaya. bah.gif

You could just as easily be describing the typical tourist in Pattaya if you want to make generalizations

Perhaps I need to spend more time in Walking St, but the 'typical tourist in Pattaya' has never tried to:

- drug me

- steal my wallet

- bury 6 inches of stiletto heel in my skull

- stab me to death

Not all ladyboys in Pattaya are homicidal thieves on yaba, but the percentage is definitely higher at that end of Beach Road. For all the drunken boofheads fighting in Walking St, and I'll throw Thai security into that lot, the thugs arent difficult to avoid - they dont lurk in the shadows waiting to effect a co-ordinated ambush on punters, one reaching for the family jewels while the other goes for his pockets. Each to their own, but I'll remain at this end of town thanks.

But I know that many Farang women hate and dehumanize them. So, chances are that the Polish woman started the fight - with a perceived competitor on the sex market.

Right, so she comes to Pattaya with her Polish husband with a view to turning tricks in Walking St then decides to go after one of the local trannies ? Completely absurd speculation, but that appears to be your modus operandi so carry on.

• Like 2

Total nonsense, just because ("YOU have never had any real trouble with a ladyboy"). You Thai apologist /Thai ladyboy apologists are pathetic.

Perhaps I need to spend more time in Walking St, but the 'typical tourist in Pattaya' has never tried to:

- drug me

- steal my wallet

- stab me to death

Not all ladyboys in Pattaya are homicidal thieves on yaba, but the percentage is definitely higher at that end of Beach Road. For all the drunken boofheads fighting in Walking St, and I'll throw Thai security into that lot, the thugs arent difficult to avoid - they dont lurk in the shadows waiting to effect a co-ordinated ambush on punters, one reaching for the family jewels while the other goes for his pockets. Each to their own, but I'll remain at this end of town thanks.

Have any of those things happened to you?

Walking Street ??? why would any normal person or couple go there ???

Rough as ''Buckies''...

To take a look, like it or not it is a major attraction of Pattaya.

Many tourists who have never been there are wide eyed and fascinated by it.

Let others form their own opinions.

A post has been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Sorry, you've got it wrong.

The problem is in Europe, it's the reputation of Thailand in general and especially the Pattaya sex scene. Tell anyone in Europe you've been (or want to go) to Pattaya, and all you get is stereotypical comments: "Ladyboys and sex with children"

This image of Pattaya is imprinted in your mind in Europe, especially middle-aged Farang women hate Thai females. They are widely supported by their religious "sex = sin" formula imprinted to them by their church. Then Farang women come to Thailand, with that image in their mind.

They'll do *anything* to keep this cognitive frame, even by brute violence. So, everything escalates.

The behaviour of this Polish woman might be a perfect example how things go when it comes to a clash between two cultures.

Not saying that this particular ladyboy was an angel, but most Farang women are certainly no better.

And, be sure: Most ladyboys are *not* criminals by genes. Once you are mistitled, there might be no other way but behave according to that label.

what a load of cobblers.

The lady got a hole smashed in her head with a high heel shoe. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

and you think lady boys on waling street are ok.

What a complete wing nut. crazy.gif

Sorry to say, but many Farang women get hysterical when it comes to Thai girls or ladyboys.

Edited by micmichd

- drug me

- steal my wallet

- stab me to death

Have any of those things happened to you?

Two katoeys tried to rob me on Suk in 2010 - my left hand went straight into my pocket, covering my wallet and I shoulder charged the one in front of me. He/she left the ground, landing hard on the rear of the bus shelter behind her. I turned to confront the katoey behind me but fortunately she had lost interest in any further hijinks. Granted, it was shortly after midnight and on a relatively deserted section of lower Suk, but I've walked that route many times without issue : the katoey menace normally clusters on the other side of Suk closer to Soi Arab.

Everything else I've listed appears in any number of PattayaOne news reports, and the vast majority of the druggings/robberies carried out by Pattaya sex workers are perpetrated by katoeys, often operating in a group. I've been accused of being a Thai apologist several times on this forum, but this is one group I'll never apologise for - that many crimes committed in such a small area would normally attract a visible Police presence but not in Sin City.