Why no caravans?

Hotels are everywhere and cheap.. can sleep many on the floor as well.

Imagine a crazy fortuner with a caravan on the back

Infinite possibilities...6 inside the truck,15 on the back and another 10-15 inside the caravan...though an entire small village could have vacation at the same time....Songkran is coming...

• Like 2

Hotels are everywhere and cheap.. can sleep many on the floor as well.

Imagine a crazy fortuner with a caravan on the back

Infinite possibilities...6 inside the truck,15 on the back and another 10-15 inside the caravan...though an entire small village could have vacation at the same time....Songkran is coming...

It's perfect for The Village people on vacation

BBQing grilled chicken out the back as somchai navigates the tuna at 140+

I believe there is even a caravan club in Thailand

https://www.facebook.com/CaravansClubThailand

looking at this they seem a bit more upmarket than some of the ones I have seen in the UK

attachicon.gifCapture1.PNG

Never seen one on the road, a few motor homes and a Hello Kitty motor home.

Do they have ones driven by buffalo??

there are caravans in Europe because they are great for keeping the heat inside and for hauling stuff (travel sustenance) over borders - there's not really a lot of borders one would want to cross with a caravan around Thailand, and regarding keeping the heat inside...

I believe the Dutch have refined their art to the point of being able to leave the Netherlands for about a month with their caravans without spending on anything abroad except gasoline and water.

...I believe the Dutch have refined their art to the point of being able to leave the Netherlands for about a month with their caravans without spending on anything abroad except gasoline and water.

There is also a law many non Dutch are aware of, that prevents them from coming home all at the same time, to save the dykes from breaking..