One Direction star caught out in Phuket

webfact

One Direction star caught out in Phuket

The Phuket News

1426744784_1-org.jpg
Zayn with Lauren in Phuket (left). Where was Perrie (right)?. Photos Instagram/Wiki Commons

PHUKET: -- Zayn Malik of boy band One Direction, which played a sellout concert in Bangkok last Saturday (March 14), is in the middle of a torrid situation after being photographed in Patong’s Seduction disco with the wrong woman.

The Daily Mail Online reported last night (March 18) that the 22-year-old singer was photographed holding hands with a fan, tattooed blonde Lauren Rich, and not his fiancée Perrie Edwards of the girl group Little Mix.

“It is believed Zayn and bandmate Louis Tomlinson were in the club to watch a DJ set by British star Example,” the website reported.

“Fans of Zayn and Perrie, nicknamed Zerrie, quickly went into a meltdown as the photographs of Zayn and Lauren spread on social media.

“One fan wrote: ‘if you’re cheating on perrie I will be so disappointed in you @zaynmalik.’

“Another another added: ‘listen here @zaynmalik if ur cheating on perrie I’ll beat u up and join one direction.’”

Malik was apologetic – sort of. He tweeted, “I’m 22 years old... I love a girl named Perrie Edwards. And there’s a lot of jealous f***s in this world I’m sorry for what it looks like x

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/one-direction-star-caught-out-in-phuket-51485.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-03-19

Why would a 22 year old boy band member, who travels the world and can have pretty much any girl he wants, be engaged?

I would remain single and basically party my life away, make buckets of money and do the dumbest things ever...

...wait...thats what I do now...

I'm starting a boy band called Oned Erection.

They get married so they can have scandelous infedelities and break-ups thus getting publicity ....fame.

• Like 1

The tattooed blonde Lauren Rich doesn't look very blond to me.

Anyway, Zayn Malik, who must be British or Irish with a name like that, can only go in one direction after being so skillfully caught out, and that is down..................wink.png

• Like 1

If my nine year old daughter had known Zayn Malik and the rest of the group were in Seduction Nightclub I'd have been dragged there forcefully! Already spent a small fortune in flights, hotel and tickets for last Saturday's Bangkok gig, though I'm happy to say I sat outside, along with many other fathers in a similar position.

<deleted> im 67 and i know them, lots of old codgers on here, that just proves it by your ignorance. get back to listening to Bill Haley

Have they ever been a major player when it comes to hits? I dont think so. Incidentially who is Bill Haley????

<deleted> im 67 and i know them, lots of old codgers on here, that just proves it by your ignorance. get back to listening to Bill Haley

Have they ever been a major player when it comes to hits? I dont think so. Incidentially who is Bill Haley????

Considering they are the biggest Boy Band in the world right now, and were the first British Band to have their first 4 albums enter the US Billboard charts at No.1...indicates that you don't know jack.

This might help you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Direction

I'm going to kill myself now.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Considering they are the biggest Boy Band in the world right now, and were the first British Band to have their first 4 albums enter the US Billboard charts at No.1...indicates that you don't know jack.

I probably dont but I do have a few of their albums. Incidentially you couldnt have known them for ages. They are only in their early 20's. Kind of knocks the ages out doesnt it?

One direction and that is down . 50 years from now nobody will remember this band and other mass produced pop music, still people will be playing Rolling Stones and The Beatles, Mozart and Beethoven. Even Michael Jackson will have a name in the historybooks in 50 years.

Edited by balo
  • Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I probably dont but I do have a few of their albums. Incidentially you couldnt have known them for ages. They are only in their early 20's. Kind of knocks the ages out doesnt it?

You have a few of their albums? Really?

I only know them because I was impressed that Simon Cowell took 5 individual acts on X Factor and made a Boy Band and they came 3rd on X Factor.

Cowell then signed them to his record label and what he has done with them is pretty impressive. The guy certainly has an eye for market opportunities.

They are a highly managed and produced group, but I guess they must have some talent.

Edited by DLock

We are so lucky we grew up with The Beatles, The Stones, The Who, Zepplin, Pink Floyd to name a few. Sad for todays kids it just ain't the same.

Very true but even then the charts were dominated by the good-looking boy bands or individuals of their day: The Osmonds, Bay City Rollers, David Cassidy etc. etc.

There are plenty of album-orientated serious bands around...just don't ask me to name any!

• Like 1

At end of the day he is part of the current biggest boy band in the world, serving the hearts of countless young Girls, ladies of various ages (and probably blokes) so I don't think he will give a Rats Ar$e what any Ol' Codgers on TVF will comment on him, his antics or his boyband. Age 22 and now probably a millionare, yep he be well upset what you think lol

Harry seems to get first dibs on most of the women anyway within the group, best of luck to em!.

One direction and that is down . 50 years from now nobody will remember this band and other mass produced pop music, still people will be playing Rolling Stones and The Beatles, Mozart and Beethoven. Even Michael Jackson will have a name in the historybooks in 50 years.

Not true. In 50 years from now all those little girls will be nostalgic grandmothers and the circle of life will twist onwards. Both New Kids On The Block and Take That from either side of the Atlantic have proven the longevity of the product. Populism and the internet have also aided a general reshuffle in the pond, so occasionally stuff floats to the top.

Do a search of any previous decade in music on YouTube and you'll find almost anything is represented from that time.

Edited by Squeegee

I don't know why people insist in rushing to print to display their complete lack of knowledge of world events.

I don't like manufactured boy bands. nor most of the music they play (I couldn't name any 1D songs!), but I do know they are currently the biggest thing in music on the planet. A billion young girls are in love with them and buy their records in huge numbers.

Are you guys aware there is a black president in the White House?