One Direction star caught out in Phuket

webfact

I don't know why people insist in rushing to print to display their complete lack of knowledge of world events.

I don't like manufactured boy bands. nor most of the music they play (I couldn't name any 1D songs!), but I do know they are currently the biggest thing in music on the planet. A billion young girls are in love with them and buy their records in huge numbers.

Are you guys aware there is a black president in the White House?

Really black president, when did that happen?

<deleted> im 67 and i know them, lots of old codgers on here, that just proves it by your ignorance. get back to listening to Bill Haley

Have they ever been a major player when it comes to hits? I dont think so. Incidentially who is Bill Haley????

I had to Google bill haley as I had never heard of him either apparently a radio singer from the 1940's, decades before I was born.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I don't know why people insist in rushing to print to display their complete lack of knowledge of world events.

I don't like manufactured boy bands. nor most of the music they play (I couldn't name any 1D songs!), but I do know they are currently the biggest thing in music on the planet. A billion young girls are in love with them and buy their records in huge numbers.

Are you guys aware there is a black president in the White House?

I find that White House is a pretty racist title for a building, especially when there is a coloured gentleman residing there...................coffee1.gif

Surprised they get away with that, perhaps a theme for 1D's next released track?

Either that or "i loves you but sleep with the tattooed blond bint"...............................tongue.png

One direction and that is down . 50 years from now nobody will remember this band and other mass produced pop music, still people will be playing Rolling Stones and The Beatles, Mozart and Beethoven. Even Michael Jackson will have a name in the historybooks in 50 years.

Give the guys a honest fighting chance, they're young and could develop.

Still remember that in 1966 when I was in primary school, the teacher said that the Beatles would be forgotten in 10 years, but people would still be listening to Beethoven.