A kind request from a member in trouble.

Costas2008

you must be so very bored.

Bored?

You say nothing!!!!!!

Wife is at work.

I'm all alone in my room with the air-condition on.......bloody hot.

I can still count, I'm on the 5th Singha and I've lined the bottles like little soldiers, one next to the other.

When I finish the 6th, I'll put them in pairs.

The letters on my screen started dancing the syrtaki.

Otherwise........I'm all fine.

• Like 1

Is this guy normal ? If not sent him back to Greece

Oh, please do be kind. Greece has enough problems on its plate already without the repatriation of its most famous son.

Besides, Uncle Prayuth needs Costas' continued presence in Thailand for Happiness to be sustainable.

• Like 1

Please, please, when she asks, do not give it to her, cos if she goes in and sees what I'm writing, I will be heading for a divorce.

She can access the forum and see what you're writing without logging in. laugh.png She just can't post.

All you did wrong........... is paint all Thai men with the same negative brush last week, LOL (you are given the benefit of the doubt however, as I am sure it was an accident, many Thai women do the same, so I'm sure you are preaching to the converted, with your good Thai wife.

Signed,

a farang

Very bored and very lonely.

Mods,

Surely you can see Richie is a rebirth roaming the forum trying to upset all those that did wrong by him in his previous tvf account.

Games up Richie

Are you one of the hydro Gang?

And he wants to spread it far and wide.

well he is succeeding. i just think of him sitting pissed all day at the keyboard and i am overwhelmed by a sense of ennui.

there should be a mandatory 1 day posting/login ban after every 100 posts.

Alas this would just lead to multiple identities in chronic posters.

Edited by HooHaa
  • Like 1

Mods,

Surely you can see Richie is a rebirth roaming the forum trying to upset all those that did wrong by him in his previous tvf account.

Games up Richie

gee, you can take the man out of law enforcement, but you cant take the law enforcement out of the man.

sigh.

I dont know about richie but i have had more reincarnations on thaivisa than i can count, so whats that to you?

• Like 1

Please, please, when she asks, do not give it to her, cos if she goes in and sees what I'm writing, I will be heading for a divorce.

She can access the forum and see what you're writing without logging in. laugh.png She just can't post.

In that case can we have the admins give his wife her password but have Costas forget his.

Mods,

Games up Richie

Don't you ever get bored of stalking?

Logout. Get yourself a life. Move on.

• Like 1