So your a criminal in your homeland and you've come to Thailand to start afresh.

neverdie

Warn someone ?

Hardly. I would be the first to dob someone in.

I had a friend of snottgoblins contact me desperately trying to find him. Emergency in the family. For obvious reasons I won't reveal what.

• Like 1

I was hoping for some stories. Obviously there's plenty of ex cons in LOS, how's it working out for these guys and gals.

Can't be easy, you know as they say, once a con always a con.

I am aware of a convicted drug dealer who comes in and out of Thailand freely and frequently.

I'm surprised that their passport is not flagged considering the strict drug laws in Thailand.

So my theory is right....they moved their career to LOS ?

I was hoping for some stories. Obviously there's plenty of ex cons in LOS, how's it working out for these guys and gals.

I am aware of a convicted drug dealer who comes in and out of Thailand freely and frequently.

I'm surprised that their passport is not flagged considering the strict drug laws in Thailand.

I wonder why they feel at home here.

At the moment they are plying their trade in another European country but this person has been known to deal in Thailand.

He will be in for a shock when he eventually ends up in the Hilton.

• Like 1

At the moment they are plying their trade in another European country but this person has been known to deal in Thailand.

He will be in for a shock when he eventually ends up in the Hilton.

Thanks for your input.

Someone will share their experience soon. TVF is good with that sort of thing.

Do you find people still treat you like a criminal?

do criminals actually move out here and shout it from the roof tops that they are criminals ?

Donny, some of them just ooze their criminality.....obviously not all of them ;)

There are criminals and criminals ,some only did the banks ,building societys ,tax men ect ect and there are those other trash sorts that harm decent people , i would never like to be associated with themwink.png

• Like 2

have a look into the news section...lots of stories there...

Was looking at the story from their perspective, not as others see them.

I spent a night in jail in Denver for a warrant issued for failure to pay a speeding ticket.

I have not failed to pay one in Thailand, so no problem!

• Like 1

I spent a night in jail in Denver for a warrant issued for failure to pay a speeding ticket.

I have not failed to pay one in Thailand, so no problem!

Bad man.