Prayut wants heart from media as birthday gift

webfact

Prayut wants heart from media as birthday gift

20-3-2558-13-38-42-wpcf_728x413.jpg

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha said he wanted "heart" from media representatives as birthday gift.

The prime minster turns 61 tomorrow, his birthday.

But he was well wished at Government House by a large group of senior military officers, members of the National Legislative Assembly, and transport minister led by Armed Forces commander, commanders-in-chiefs of the army, Navy and Air Force, and National police chief.

After receiving flowers from his well wishers, Gen Prayut gave them samples of high quality rice as souvenirs.

Media representatives also joined the brief well-wishing ceremony and jointly sang a birthday song for him.

After the song, they wished the prime minster to succeed in working, and not to be serious at work but stay calm, as well as thinking good.

They asked what the prime minister wanted for birthday gift, he smiled and said “all your hearts.”

According to NNT, The prime minister is to make official visits to Singapore and Burnei Darussalam from March 24-26.

He says he will seek to promote cooperation in all aspects with the two ASEAN neighbours during the visits.

On the trip to Singapore, the Prime Minister says discussions will be made on trade and investment which Singapore has the expertise. He will also encourage Singapore to buy more agricultural products from Thailand and thank that country for its participation in the Cope Tiger 2015 exercise with Thai soldiers.

Gen Prayut will also show gratitude to the Singaporean army for sending helicopters to fight forest fires in northern Thailand.

In Brunei Darussalam, Gen. Prayut says he hopes to continue his discussion on ways to strengthen bilateral cooperation with the Sultan of Brunei after their meetings at various global stages.

The Prime Minister indicated that all of Thailand’s neighbours are always supportive and give moral support to the country, hoping it will be able to overcome the difficult time. He said he would take it as encouragement to tackle people’s problems relentlessly at all levels.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/prayut-wants-heart-from-media-as-birthday-gift

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-03-20

Did PM Prayut read about old Aztec and Mayan cultural events or was the full quote

"I'd like your hearts. Here's an obsidian knife' followed by 'joking only, guys'

• Like 2

He has already ordered people to love and adore him, what numbskull would freely give thier heart to this person. He has absolutely no diplomatic skills and simply writes off his blunders as jokes and is a compulsive liar. He could demand people lick his feet in the army but civilian life is very different.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Happy Birthday Prime Minister.
You have all my heart.

I've never seen such a man crush in my life, you need to seek medical help mate!!

It's not man crush, my friend.

It's Admiration for the Man and what he stands for.

Yes hes in the same league as all the other great Military dictators

He has already ordered people to love and adore him, what numbskull would freely give thier heart to this person. He has absolutely no diplomatic skills and simply writes off his blunders as jokes and is a compulsive liar. He could demand people lick his feet in the army but civilian life is very different.

There's the danger that he really settles into the feeling of power and then can't give it up, all in the interests of the country naturally.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There's the danger that he really settles into the feeling of power and then can't give it up, all in the interests of the country naturally.

Agreed , it must be difficult for someone so popular to step down when the whole country is begging him not to

• Like 2

You have all my heart.

I've never seen such a man crush in my life, you need to seek medical help mate!!

So you admire dictatorial rule by an autocrat?

• Like 1

While in Singapore, he should be asking how to make a professional police force and how to properly set up CCTV cameras. While he's at it ask what happens to cops there if they take money from people or shakedown tourists. coffee1.gif

Edited by FireMedic
  • Like 1

"Prayut wants heart from media as birthday gift"

In his nine months as ruler of Thais, General Prayut has lobotomized the news media. So it should follow that he complete his dissection of the news media by requesting its heart as well.

• Like 2

You have all my heart.

What's that slurping noise? Get up off your knees man!

Thanks mate, going to take the rest of the week to get that image out of my mind ........ bah.gif

You have all my heart.

I think it's gone way beyond that. Seriously.

I'm curious though - are there any other public figures anywhere in the world who you admire as much? Or historical figures? I'd really like to know who else you place on his level!