So you are a bleeding heart in your homeland, you've moved to Thailand & now you want to change it

neverdie

It actually rained most of the night here in Bangkok. Exciting stuff huh?

It settles the dust and freshens the air, the gutters fill briefly with water and redistribute the grime..... It's good for the garden and the Mosquitos love it :D

I want to change neverdie's avatar- it's so annoying- worse than the mosquitoes, motorbike taxis driving the wrong way up the street, it's on a par with a tuk tuk driver at 5.00 am parked outside your house constantly revving his engine to clear some blockage.

Why are people so unkind

I want to change neverdie's avatar- it's so annoying- worse than the mosquitoes, motorbike taxis driving the wrong way up the street, it's on a par with a tuk tuk driver at 5.00 am parked outside your house constantly revving his engine to clear some blockage.

Why are people so unkind

Please neverdie, as an esteemed ex detective from down under you must have seen countless victims of visual violence- don't let there be anymore.

• Like 1

Why are people so unkind

Please neverdie, as an esteemed ex detective from down under you must have seen countless victims of visual violence- don't let there be anymore.

I am just happy you noticed me. ?

Accept the way things are.......I am not heartless.....sorry

Bitter and twisted ?

Blame the world around you for what In which you were partially if not totally responsible for?

Eye of the beholder.....its easy to see by many of your posts....bitter and twisted.

No, again what you see through your eyes. Leave it at that.

• Like 1

Maybe it is the memory of the sixties - it took us only 10 years to completely change western society.

I wouldn't be so quick to congratulate yourself for that. Have you seen the state of the place now?

Halelujah. That's the second reincarnation of my father in this thread.

Unless Soibiker and Canuckamuck are of the same generation as my father was.

But to answer you SoiBiker:

Yes I am proud to have participated in the sixties movement.

We successfully abolished an outdated culture of corruption, patronage, and narrow mindedness.

Admittedly, we were less successful at establishing new norms and values, because of the resistance of the old powers.

See the link with the opening post and Thailand?

Maybe it is the memory of the sixties - it took us only 10 years to completely change western society.

I wouldn't be so quick to congratulate yourself for that. Have you seen the state of the place now?

Halelujah. That's the second reincarnation of my father in this thread.

Unless Soibiker and Canuckamuck are of the same generation as my father was.

But to answer you SoiBiker:

Yes I am proud to have participated in the sixties movement.

We successfully abolished an outdated culture of corruption, patronage, and narrow mindedness.

Admittedly, we were less successful at establishing new norms and values, because of the resistance of the old powers.

See the link with the opening post and Thailand?

And replaced it with a new and improved model of greed and corruption. The sixties changed nothing but the names. And most of the 'change' of the sixties happened in the seventies. And the seventies sucked the big and wazoo. Except for music.
  • Like 1