any feedback on this streaming TV service?

ezzra

I got mine in bkk but, last time i was there they had them. Remember its up to you to load all he features and addons and get it configured to your own likings. Take your time join some of the facebook forums and have fun learning. It takes some time but in the end worth it. Tons of youtube videos. When working, I have my pad set to youtube and watching videos while I configure. If they have an A2 minx mouse I would suggest getting it also. The mouse has a built in keyboard, and microphone/ speaker for use with skype. post-198680-14275324296134_thumb.jpg

post-198680-14275324655452_thumb.jpg

It is wireless but, I have it hardlined into my router as its better than wireless.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1427529368.899539.jpg

Im using a Minx Neo X8 Plus. This is Genesis on HQ quality, a TV show from yesterday. I dont remember the stream provider. This is as good as you can ask for.

OK, well it clearly says "SD" on the overlay... If you're happy with that, I'm jealous, in a way.

Unfortunately for me, I'm so picky about PQ, that the difference between MaigeTV's 720P HD and Truevisions 1080i is enough to keep me paying 2500+ Baht/mth for the latter :(

Every station you are paying for is FREE through Kodi addons.

Not very reliable though hey?

Not at all. In fact I'd say the majority ( >75%) of Kodi channels aren't reliable enough for me.

With unotelly IP masking and TV player I have all the UK channels free.. iPlayer for catchup.. Totally relaible..

And Kodi streaming loads of less reliable ones for occasional use..

With popcorn time for every series I could think of, and movie I can think of.. Unsure what else I need.

Mine is really sport, and for $80 a year BeIn is hard to beat.

Footy, Rugby, F1, all in HD.

The Sky Box is about 100 quid a year, well worth it for ease of use, picture quality and reliability.

I see no point in pissing about with streams at those prices, then again I'm not an English teacher. w00t.gif

I have GBox Q on the way as well, Popcorn Time is excellent and I'll put it on that.

Every station you are paying for is FREE through Kodi addons.

Not very reliable though hey?

Not at all. In fact I'd say the majority ( >75%) of Kodi channels aren't reliable enough for me.

With unotelly IP masking and TV player I have all the UK channels free.. iPlayer for catchup.. Totally relaible..

And Kodi streaming loads of less reliable ones for occasional use..

With popcorn time for every series I could think of, and movie I can think of.. Unsure what else I need.

You can get all the UK channels on FilmOn for nowt as well.

If you rely on free streams then you get what you pay for, if you pay a supplier then you get a guaranteed service and do not miss the match because 50'000 other people want to watch for free. My neighbour purchased a 6000THB android box and would regularly joke about us spending over 20K on our system.. lets just say that buy cheap means buy twice. He has been back and forth to Pataya goodness knows how many times and spends more time updating his box than watching it. He regularly gets excited about a new plugin addon thats amazing for 2/3 days then is un-watchable. I paid good money for a good service and I am very happy.

If you rely on free streams then you get what you pay for, if you pay a supplier then you get a guaranteed service and do not miss the match because 50'000 other people want to watch for free. My neighbour purchased a 6000THB android box and would regularly joke about us spending over 20K on our system.. lets just say that buy cheap means buy twice. He has been back and forth to Pataya goodness knows how many times and spends more time updating his box than watching it. He regularly gets excited about a new plugin addon thats amazing for 2/3 days then is un-watchable. I paid good money for a good service and I am very happy.

Guy thats not even your video and if you want to pay for free things go right ahead. I and millions others around the world choose to not pay. I paid for my box.

Guy thats not even your video and if you want to pay for free things go right ahead. I and millions others around the world choose to not pay. I paid for my box.

Correct/// "NOT" my video, its the video demo of the chap that we purchased our box from. If you are happy downloading the plugins updating the repositories and using new url's etc then buy an android box, we decided on the mag250 as it was best for "us" and if anything goes wrong the chap is only 10 mins down the road. no such thing as a free lunch I am afraid.

.AAA dosnt work now,

Genesis is ok

Robin Hood not working

so its a constant cat and mouse game

Both AAA and Robin Hood is working.

Genesis IMO by far the best service and the one I use most for both TV and movies.

Ill admit that its not always perfect. Have some patience, learn the system and it works better than anything you pay for. If you guys want to pay Chinese hackers for their free service please be my guests. That is exactly what you are doing with these pay sites and the local boxes you purchase. Ill stick to having a little patience and watching something else when the sites go down.

All of this software is nothing more than different GUIs linking you with the on-line links and hacks. Whether you pay for it or get it free from Kodi and addons your choice. I dont sit around and watch sports and with time difference to my home country, I dont have a huge need for live streaming TV. I can watch TV shows a day after broadcast. Also, I dont read Chinese :)

There has been no issue with AAA Streams other than maybe it has not been updated for you to the latest version. As I also mentioned on social media sites .. The same applies to the comments on FTV Guide it is just fine, I know as I host that for Ray (useless info I know).

Genesis IMO by far the best service and the one I use most for both TV and movies.

Whenever I want to watch any popular U.S. TV show or movie that I don't have thru the one paid streaming service I use (which I rotate from time to time), I've found that Genesis has become my go-to add-on on Kodi...

Usually has anything I want, and rarely am disappointed. Big thumbs up to whomever maintains it.

Can you tell me where you bought your mag 250 box from as it seems ideal for me

• 1 month later...

For me the centre of home media is Plex. Then Chromecasts on each TV so I can stream from Plex to any TV.

For TV series I use Sickbeard to automatically download my wanted shows to plex.

For Movies I use Couchpotato to automatically download my wanted movies to plex.

For Live TV I use iLikeHD plex plugin to watch the channels that iLikeHD supplies.

All in all it's great. Sitting at work my phone notifies me when new Movies or TV are downloaded and I can watch them when I get home. Then if I want to catch some sports or some other Live TV I just load up the iLikeHD channel and watch what I want there. Only missing thing is EPG for iLikeHD but apparently it's in V4.

Also if you pay for Plex pass you can sync things to your mobile devices. My tablet is setup to keep a certain number of unwatched TV episodes. It automatically downloads them as they appear in Plex. Then if I'm heading out and need something to watch I just take my tablet with me. When I've got a long journey ahead of me then a few hours before I'll just mark movies to sync and by the time I head out they're all on the tablet. Also you can access Plex from anywhere so when I was back in the UK recently I was able to catch up on my TV sitting on the machine in my condo in Bangkok.

Archived