Lets have a Chat, shall we

Kan Win

Hi Win

I actually enjoyed the cave cropping challenge as did a few other on the forum,pity you never followed that one up.

Definitely worth a second go IMHO.Don't let the leg pulling deter you from having another go.

As for your second idea for a thread,not sure I fully understand your concept,care to explain more?

• Like 1

2. As a landscape photo person n Thailand, not much to see nor take photos of

blink.png are you serious . . ?

& Win, sorry about that 'Where's Wally' stuff if that's what you're referring to (now long since deleted, but still fresh in the memory biggrin.png ) . . . guess i'd been drinking too much lao khao at that time. Hiccup! wink.png

• Like 1

"As a landscape photo person n Thailand, not much to see nor take photos of, however I did find some small stones with what looked like Faces in them." w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

You could sell that quote to Specsavers...... whistling.gif

• Like 1

Why did nobody see the used sanitary towel stuck to the wall? blink.png

original.jpg

The ceiling is full of Fish and a monster at your left that wants to feed on them.

Well that is what I see.

Cod Fish with its open mouth, in the left of the center (TOP of the photo)cool.png.pagespeed.ce.jz1nB6CMOIVslCCv-1, then being kissed by a lookalike Sea Horse, and at the extreme right what looks like a Monkfish with it large head, but upside down and turning to the blue fish the looks like wanting to give it a kiss, 100% not from Europe the blue one that is whistling.gif , unless you could tell me.thumbsup.gif

Win facepalm.gif

Hi Win

I actually enjoyed the cave cropping challenge as did a few other on the forum,pity you never followed that one up.

Definitely worth a second go IMHO.Don't let the leg pulling deter you from having another go.

As for your second idea for a thread,not sure I fully understand your concept,care to explain more?

Hi Shaggy,

Great to see you back on this forum biggrin.png

OK, OK, I will bite the bullet once again, but this one will not be as easy as my first one was so plain to see what is in this photo w00t.gif

On you second point and thank you Goshawk thumbsup.gif for pointing out my slip up

2. As a landscape photo person n Thailand, not much to see nor take photos of

Oppsseey, my bad, I missed out the time of the year over here with all the haze and smog, together with the drought in this Great Country of Thailand, it leave me no option to take photos of objection that are at hand.facepalm.gif

Thanking you all for your understand and help. thumbsup.gif

Win wai.gif

• Like 2

"As a landscape photo person n Thailand, not much to see nor take photos of, however I did find some small stones with what looked like Faces in them." w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Woof, Woof, take it easy.

Have you ever looked at small stones and the faces?

The reason was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you shall see, just please, could you give me a title for this thread thumbsup.gif

Winaskalot facepalm.gif

I think we need to welcome Shaggy being a new Mod! .... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

clap2.gif yep !

(hope you stick it out longer than the last 2 wink.pngthumbsup.gif )

Who knows mate,I would like to think so though..........regarding the 'last 2',personal life has priorities over everything and am

sure both of the other guys a good reasons for opting out.

• Like 2

Anyway,back on with Kan Win's thread (apologies for the slight derailment)

Come on guy's help Win out!

My ideas are

1,I see,You see

2,Perspectives or Different Perspectives.

Wish you would start a landscapes thread up Win.May be hazy now but it's gonna clear one day,and am sure you have some old stock that we haven't seen.

^ good idea that . . . a traditional (Thailand only) 'Landscape Photography' thread. Someone wanna start it?

It's a good idea for a thread I agree......but....but

It's not what Kan is saying or asking.

He wants to make a thread similar to the last one where others say what they see in an image and crop that part out and repost it.

I suggest the name of Picture within the Picture, or something.....Shaggys I see you see sounds better though IMo.