How to remove my ex wife from my house

dp4868

That's exactly what I thought. If you didn't agree to a divorce settlement of any kind, you do not have my sympathy.

The posters responding with "MOVE" sound like - how shall I say that delicately - macho types who consider women as disposable.

Just curious ....do you feel she is entitled to nothing more from you after 12 years married to each other?

What? Give her 20M baht then.? Isn't he allowed something as well, after all, he can afford to live WITHOUT her, but can she support herself? Man up some of you, grow some.....

Just curious ....do you feel she is entitled to nothing more from you after 12 years married to each other?

was thinking the same.did she ever work in all those 12 years,or was she a housewife taking care of everything in the home,cooking,cleaning,washing,sex 24/7?

And it seems you have given her nothing(except a monthly stipend maybe) and now she has no security once you up and leave

Marriage over....stipend over, simples. She signed for divorce, right?

Err, divorce means, It's OVER, He owes her nothing, only a wave goodbye...lol

"I can move, but why should I"

Because then you are truly free of her.

Personally I'd move just to be rid of the aggravation (her) but then again if you need to ask the question ...guessing you going to stay. won't end well ...though

MOVE

I agree - Move away and for god sake dont let her know where you are going or her Family will give you an unpleasant visit one night - you know about "loosing face" and that sick culture ...

Methinks the OP is still having sex with the girl, and doesn't see how anything has changed other than a piece of paper changed one word, from married to not-married

If it was one of those paper marriages that wasn't a court document nothing for her has changed at all, except less sex with the OP,

And more new men.....

Story is weak

Just to point out,

You usually get more sex when not married.

• Like 1