Latest rules for entry by land - 15 or 30 days for UK passport?

Hi all,

I am currently on a tourist visa, which expires soon. If I do a border bounce, does anyone know what the latest rules are regarding how many days I get upon re-entry? With a UK passport is it now 15 or 30 days?

Thanks in advance

Ian

To what I know, all the countries of the G7 (Canada - France - Germany - Italy - Japan - UK - US get a 30 day exempt by entering Thailand over land, shortly Switserland is in the pack too.

Al other countries get only 15 days

Same for a tourist visa if it hasn't already been extended.

sorry bit of a hi jack ,is this the extension you get from local immigration office 1,900 bht,how long does it extend for 30 days?

while i have been having a look around i see in the uk you can get a triple entry tourist visa ,so this can allow you to stay 9 months is this correct,and also is the triple entry only available from uk ,from what i see any where pretty local to thailand is only giving double entry tourist visa again is this correct ..thanks for any replies.

A visa exempt entry and a torist visa can both be extended by 30 days, for the usual fee of 1,900 baht.

Each entry on a tourist visa can be exteded by 30 days, but you must keep in mind the visa expiry date. All entries must be made on or before that date.

In Asia a triple entry visa is rare, it can be gotten but will only have a 3 month validity, meaning you can not extend it by 30 days if you want to make use of all entries.