Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

15 hours ago, Aeiou7 said:

Did anyone here get their online 90 day reporting approved by Koh Samui immigration recently? Mine seems to be "forever pending" again, like 3 months ago. ?

I don't think they are processing online reports. Others have reported they did not get an approval for theirs.

Since they don't accept mailed in reports it does not surprise me they are not accepting online reports.

no luck for me - mine is due Jan 15 - website says cannot apply less than 7 days before

today was Jan 8 = 7 days before

I tried on both Firefox and Internet Explorer - error message on both told me to "contact Immigration branch office your residential area" - pain in the ass tbh

On 1/7/2018 at 10:49 AM, ubonjoe said:

I don't think they are processing online reports. Others have reported they did not get an approval for theirs.

Since they don't accept mailed in reports it does not surprise me they are not accepting online reports.

Yes, unfortunately this seems to be the case now, but in October 2015 and in July 2016 I got my online reports approved by Koh Samui immigration. When I called them last October and asked about my pending report I was told that online reporting wasn't working - after I successfully submitted my report online. :smile:

On 1/7/2018 at 10:49 AM, ubonjoe said:

Yes, unfortunately this seems to be the case now, but in October 2015 and in July 2016 I got my online reports approved by Koh Samui immigration. When I called them last October and asked about my pending report I was told that online reporting wasn't working - after I successfully submitted my report online. :smile:

I did my first successful online 90 day notification 3 months ago.  I am trying to do my another now but I am getting the "contact my local immigration office" message after filling out the first page.  Is there something I am forgetting to do?  My next report date is Jan. 22 so I'm in the right time frame.

Update: I just read some previous posts and saw the tip about not filling in non-stared fields and that did the trick so now I'm pending.  What a piece crap web page they made.

Edited by Pakaty

I did mine online yesterday morning,  Bangkok (Chaeng Wattana.) Completed it at 

7:31 AM (10:54 AM Pending, 02:05 PM Pending, 05:28 PM Pending, 06:48 PM Approved. I had no problem printing out the next report date form.

6 hours ago, The manic said:

I report in Jomtien and don't mind the trip out - But last June (2017) an IO official told me the system wasnt working yet.

Did you notice the date on the post you quoted.

It is working now. There are recent reports of people getting approvals at Jomtien,

Good News @Myshkin

I am waiting 10 days now too and my immigration just told me "system not working / do by post again" :-(

16 hours ago, Myshkin said:

My report done on Jan 1 was finally approved today Jan 11, never took so long. I was already afraid I would have to show up at Chiang Mai immigration next week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Somrak said:

I am waiting 10 days now too and my immigration just told me "system not working / do by post again" :-(

That is nonsense. Which office? As you can see from other posts it is certainly working.

Some offices just don't want to do them online. Some offices that don't do them also do not allow mailed in reports.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That is nonsense. Which office? As you can see from other posts it is certainly working.

Some offices just don't want to do them online. Some offices that don't do them also do not allow mailed in reports.

Immigration Sakon Nakhon.

And that's working can I see. My application is pending! ??

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

In June 2017 I was told online reporting was not working/ not now/ not yet/ not available etc in Jomtien IO.

3 minutes ago, The manic said:

In June 2017 I was told online reporting was not working/ not now/ not yet/ not available etc in Jomtien IO.

In June the extranet that online reporting is on was down for security reasons. It has been back up since July.

3 minutes ago, anthoma said:

I did my online report on friday 5. january in Ubon. Today 12. january still pending.

That is really only five days since they are closed on weekends.

When is your report date? Some offices hold them until you are closer to your report date.

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That is really only five days since they are closed on weekends.

When is your report date? Some offices hold them until you are closer to your report date.

I hope your rigth. My report date is not before 18. january, but it have never taken that long before.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Perhaps send the printout of your pending report with your report when you mail it in.

Or make a trip to the office and show it to them to prove it is working.

Did send printouts, no-one did take the phonecalls,  yesterday to about 5 tel-no. as message. 

Today, 12 days after reporting, I get APPROVED ??

To offer a heads up (I'm guessing these topics haven't been covered).

My computer is too advanced for Internet Explorer, and the 3 IE add-ons for Firefox no longer work.

Internet Explorer had been the only programme that actually worked to go through the whole online application.

But I found that Firefox worked for the whole application. But the printout for the pending application was not possible.

(For some unrelated reason Edge as a whole is not working on my computer,) But I found that Chrome worked smoothly for even the printout.

So there was presumably some upgrade on their end. There are a few minor graphic changes.

Interestingly, Firefox warned me that the Thai immigration site is a known virus site.

wowowoowowowowo  PHUKET  applied on Monday 2:17,v just checked  
APPROVED
thank you phuket immigration:smile:

BUT when i print does not print the  APPROVED stamp or the bar code....

BUT   ( using IE)

I click on the next appt and it than ask me if i want to  leave page,click yes ... opens new page and at the top say's  "certificate error"   and a blank page

or just opens a blank page

also at bottom   "do u want to save tm action"   click yes but cant save....

this is my third online report successfully done

5/2016

10/2015

UPDATE:

Just tried Chrome and it opened the print new date report  so I am good to go!!

Edited by phuketrichard

I entered my online reporting on 2nd January 2018, since then it has been in "pending" state. Now I just called Koh Samui immigration and got told "cannot do online, must come to office". OK then, I do another inter-island day trip there from Koh Phangan where I live, my deadline to avoid a fine is this Friday.

I'm now seriously considering setting up a pro forma address in Surat Thani city where I have friends and then see if the Surat Thani immigration office is more "online-friendly" than the one on Koh Samui. This would mean a longer day trip there for the yearly visa extension in April and then ideally do all 90 day reportings online.

Does anyone have experience with online reportings that got approved by Surat Thani immigration recently?

Is there a real risk that immigration actually comes to check if I really live in Surat Thani? 

Edited by Aeiou7