Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I last entered the country December 30 2017.

I believe I am within the time window to do online reporting. Can someone confirm this for me please?

I am gettig the infamous "contact office" popup. What are the possible reasons? Is there a sample somewhere of how to correctly fill the form?

Edited by TheFox

8 minutes ago, TheFox said:

I last entered the country December 30 2017.

I believe I am within the time window to do online reporting. Can someone confirm this for me please?

I am gettig the infamous "contact office" popup. What are the possible reasons? Is there a sample somewhere of how to correctly feel the form?

Your report is due on March 29. You are not within the 15 to 7 days before the report date to do a online report.

You will have to do your report in person. 

Filled in the first form (passport #, name, etc.) completely including captcha, clicked submit, got the "For further information..." box, and then went back to the same form. Cannot go beyond. I'm using Windows 7 and this is happening in both the latest Chrome and IE 11. Anyone else getting this?

3 minutes ago, Lodestone said:

Filled in the first form (passport #, name, etc.) completely including captcha, clicked submit, got the "For further information..." box, and then went back to the same form. Cannot go beyond. I'm using Windows 7 and this is happening in both the latest Chrome and IE 11. Anyone else getting this?

If your last entry to the country was prior to 2013 or you have gotten a new passport since your last entry you will not be able to online reporting until you do a new entry.

I suggest you only complete the required fields shown with a beside them. Be sure you use the drop down menu for your nationality. Be sure all dates are entered day/month/year. TM6 card number complete and includes the letters.

"If your last entry to the country was prior to 2013"

Yep.

"you have gotten a new passport since your last entry"

And yep.

OK, great. Thanks for the quick reply.

What are the options in Bangkok for a service doing the 90 day reporting for you? I've heard Bumrungrad is 650 baht now.

22 minutes ago, Lodestone said:

What are the options in Bangkok for a service doing the 90 day reporting for you? I've heard Bumrungrad is 650 baht now.

You can do them by mail. Info here: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day I have done  them by mail to my local office without a problem.

I don't know anything about Bumrungrad.

34 minutes ago, Lodestone said:

"If your last entry to the country was prior to 2013"

Yep.

"you have gotten a new passport since your last entry"

And yep.

OK, great. Thanks for the quick reply.

I have never used this service and I do not know anything about it other than I copied it and saved it from another post but here is the info. 

90 Day Report Service 250 baht

There is a place on Sukhumvit Soi 24 that does 90 Day Reporting for you for 250 baht.

It's called "Asia Visa Consulting" or "Asia Visa Tour".

Location:  The Terminal Building, 2nd Floor front.  GPS 13.729936,100.569512  (maybe 50 meters up Sukhumvit 24 from BTS Phong Phong Station.

9:00-18:00 Mon-Fri

Tel: 026637168

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I don't know if anyone else has done this, but I just did my 90 report using my iMac on Google Chrome. Breezed through with no problems and it now says 'Pending'. 

I have breezed through three on-line reports in the last 12 months. All three still say "PENDING".

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I have breezed through three on-line reports in the last 12 months. All three still say "PENDING".

I've done six before this one all using IE. Never had a problem. Took three days once to get confirmation and another one took 5 hours. 

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I suspect you are trying to report to an office that refuses to process them. 

4 minutes ago, NE1 said:

It is the card you filled in on arrival into Thailand . There is a number at the top of it.

I can see nothing aside from the barcode below. is this the right one? 

image.png.0b6b83b731e81136fd97eb052d0b0fd1.png

The image above shows only #6 and nothing else. 

On 3/27/2018 at 11:46 AM, MichaelJohn said:

I'm getting an error message today.

After completing the second page I get the attached "Cannot send email".

Does anyone know if this is a system fault?

line_1522125483119.jpg

Have got the same problem...............internet diagnostic shows problem at their end................will try again tomorrow, just  at 15 day stage for me so have a bit of time

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, MichaelJohn said:

line_1522125483119.jpg

My friend got the same problem yesterday. His main email is @hotmail.com. We tried a second time with another email (@gmail.com) and it worked fine :smile:

Looks like the notification mails they send are refused by Hotmail (and maybe a few other mail providers?) so they want you to use another one.

1 hour ago, Pattaya46 said:

My friend got the same problem yesterday. His main email is @hotmail.com. We tried a second time with another email (@gmail.com) and it worked fine :smile:

Looks like the notification mails they send are refused by Hotmail (and maybe a few other mail providers?) so they want you to use another one.

Bingo......that did the trick..............much appreciated..................

Immigration 90 days did not work again.

?

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Somrak said:

Immigration 90 days did not work again.

?

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

Just checked mine i/m pending from my Saturday application

Also checked the application page , seems to be working fine here................heres the link...i used internet explorer

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Edited by thaiflyer1

24 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Just opened the link from Ubonjoe,could fill out first page but then popup showed up and told me to contact immigration,I'm in Sriracha Chonburi

That means your record could not be found.

If your last entry was prior to 2013 or you have gotten a new passport since your last entry you will not be able to do online reporting until you get a new entry.

It can also be an error in the information that you entered. Only complete the required fields show by a * beside them. Be sure you use the drop down menu for your nationality. Use day/month/year for the dates.

On 3/27/2018 at 11:46 AM, MichaelJohn said:

line_1522125483119.jpg

Yes, it's an email error. I tried several email address and all gave the same error.

In the end I typed a erroneous email [email protected] and it worked.

• Haha 1