Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

8 minutes ago, Thailand said:

You are too late, online reporting can only be done between 15 -7 days before due date.

But that will not cause that message or any other. If to late it will be accepted but be denied by the local office when they process it.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No it doesn't.

You can do the application late but it will be denied at the local office for being to late.

You certainly can't do it early so maybe this is just a new way of saying you are are late cannot be processed, who knows maybe they are being efficient.  1508595.GIF

15 minutes ago, Thailand said:

You certainly can't do it early so maybe this is just a new way of saying you are are late cannot be processed, who knows maybe they are being efficient.

There is no linkage between online reporting and when your report is due. The first step just checks that you have a record in the database to confirm you exist.

As I wrote I got the same message when I tried. I have always gotten the check with your local office message because I have no record in the system since I have an old entry and a new passport since then.

Blazing fast today. Didn't pay too much attention but it seems the IE on Chrome extension has changed. Opened up the 90 Day page and was able to really fly through the fields. Didn't get the normal greyed out text as if it was updating on a per character basis. Another difference was I was able to type in the nationality field and it brought up the countries starting with the characters input. May have been there before but IIRC I could only ever select from the pull down before. This was about 6pm. 7:15pm received the email to say approved. Impressed.

Sent using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

My in-topic search option has malfunctioned; consequently, I need to ask if online 90 day reporting is available for Chiang Mai.

Cheers

Online reporting is available everywhere. But some offices do not process them.

Chiang Mai does accept and process them according to posts I have seen.

7 minutes ago, br12stol said:

Had Pending for 8 days now, is this normal? 90 days are up 16th July.

Which office are you reporting to?

Some offices take that long or hold them until it is closer to the report date.

8 hours ago, SooKee said:

Blazing fast today. Didn't pay too much attention but it seems the IE on Chrome extension has changed. Opened up the 90 Day page and was able to really fly through the fields. Didn't get the normal greyed out text as if it was updating on a per character basis. Another difference was I was able to type in the nationality field and it brought up the countries starting with the characters input. May have been there before but IIRC I could only ever select from the pull down before. This was about 6pm. 7:15pm received the email to say approved. Impressed.

Sent using Tapatalk

FWIW, again, not sure if they've changed anything with the site but printing the receipt out didn't require jumping through any hoops this time.  Before I would routinely do the report using IE on Chrome then have to open up Opera to print it out.  This time, thought I'd just try on Safari, the default Mac browser.  Was able to navigate straight through (without any agent switcher activated) to the 'Check Status' page, complete details, again, typing Nationality which brought up the relevant options, view and print the 'Next Appointment' with no need for any juggling.  It certainly seems to have improved from 2 years ago!

Edited by SooKee

Please remind me how far in advance I can do online reporting. Mine is due 30 July. If it fails, I will mail in, and get the red chop stating I need to do the mail in 2 weeks in advance, timings which are incompatible, as I recall.

Reporting Office: Buriram

I have done my 90 day reporting online today for the 1st time @10:29 and @ approx 13:30 I received an email that my Notification has been approved. So really quick.

Due Date for the original 90 day report was 20th July !

Edited by MJCM
Added some more info
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 2:10 PM, MJCM said:

Reporting Office: Buriram

I have done my 90 day reporting online today for the 1st time @10:29 and @ approx 13:30 I received an email that my Notification has been approved. So really quick.

Due Date for the original 90 day report was 20th July !

If I remember correctly it was reported some time ago that Buriram did not conduct on-line reporting. I'm pleased to hear that they now do. I just hope that Surin office follows suit.

Excellent news.  I tried it when we switched from Nakhon Pathom to Ratchaburi and was told that they wanted to see faces......Maybe they have seen enough?  Will give it a try on my next one. 

I typed Ratchaburi Immigration into Google and I get this.......I called the telephone number 0868065135 and I was told by a very polite gentleman that this is not the Ratchaburi Immigration offic and he wanted to know where I got the number. I told him and he said he now understood why I was the fourth person to call him recently about Immigration .......

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 11.09.04.png

4 hours ago, vogie said:

I had no trouble doing my 90 day report on line but it won't let me print my next report day off, anyone else having problems or is it just me?

I have just had mine approved , when I go to print my next report date off , I get a blank page . What it did do , it loaded straight to my computer downloads.  Check in yours , or on your desktop.

• Like 1

I checked my computer downloads, it wasn't there, but what I did then I opened it up on my Android tablet device and managed to get onto the appropiate page and download it. I thought this could be on accessed through Internet Explorer?

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

I thought this could be on accessed through Internet Explorer?

It can be accessed with IE but certain function may not work and open the file for the next report is one of them. It is set up that when you click the print button it should cause the browser to open the file as a PDF. You might try right clicking it to see if you can select open with on the menu then select whatever PDF reader you have to open it.

• Like 1