Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

40 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

The only report was by a person that was promoting it in various posts.

The 600 baht fee to do the report seems a little expensive for something you can do yourself for free. Plus you still have to go on the site to print the report yourself.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, stament said:

Do you have to evidence the money 800k, etc at every 90 day check point or just when you renew the visa? 

It is only needed when you apply for another extension of stay (visas are not renewed).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is only needed when you apply for another extension of stay (visas are not renewed).

Ok so on a first time  non Immigrant O spoise visa, after 90 days my only option to extend for another 90 days is to exit the country and come back?

If so, will I be entitled to another 90 days if I cross on foot eg Myanmar or will I need to fly somewhere and come back to get another 90 days stay? 

4 minutes ago, stament said:

Ok so on a first time  non Immigrant O spoise visa, after 90 days my only option to extend for another 90 days is to exit the country and come back?

If so, will I be entitled to another 90 days if I cross on foot eg Myanmar or will I need to fly somewhere and come back to get another 90 days stay? 

You seem to be confusing reports of staying longer than 90 days in the country with getting a new 90 day entry from a multiple entry non-o visa. You have to leave the country to get new entry.

You can apply for a one year extension of stay based upon upon marriage or retirement during the last 30 day of any of the 90 day entry from the visa. For marriage it only requires 400k baht in a Thai bank for 2 months.

You can also apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife at immigration for any of the 90 day entries.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:50 PM, CMsojourner said:

Both the bug (not being able to look up online 90-day report history by Nationality+Passport+DoB) and the work around for it is discussed back in post #3914. There is a link included in that post that gives more details. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

fyi, did my latest online 90-day report to BKK CW this afternoon. Got an email confirmation back within a couple of hours of my submittal, which is very fast for BKK, much less getting an actual email at all.

And the better news is -- this time, there were no bugs when I went to access my 90-day report next deadline sheet for printing. I was able to access my confirmation by entering my passport number, DOB and nationality, and the nationality pull down box was no longer showing any odd number entry prior to the nationality name.

And when I then was able to access my confirmation sheet entry, the log history there once again showed all of my past online 90-day reporting instances dating back to fall 2015.

So at least today via IE, no problems whatsoever.  :thumbsup:

Maybe next time, if I'm feeling adventuresome, I'll try doing the online process with Firefox instead.

9 hours ago, dayo202 said:

will Immigrant accept my Thai driving licences for proof of address for my 90 days report ?

Most immigration offices do not ask for proof of address when you do a 90 day report since they already have it in your records.

It they did want it I don't think they would accept a drivers license.

• Thanks 1

I tried for the first time on the 20/08/2018 to do my online 90 day report and had several issues. It kept coming up with a message to contact your nearest office. So after reading a few messages where they say to try again on a different day. So today 21/08/2018 I tried again and it went through first time no hassles. I tried it with all my browsers Firefox, Chrome. Edge using an Internet Explorer Add-on link. But today it went through ok with Chrome and I got my approved status back within 2 hours. And when you check your status they send a file with your next 90-day report through for you to download not in your email.

21 minutes ago, Arjen said:

After filling in the CAPTCH Password, and click on "Submit"  I get an empty screen. Also waiting a long time does not open an other page. Does this mean the system is "down?"

You apparently have a popup blocker enabled that is blocking a message to contact your local office. Try disabling the popup blocker.

The reason for the message it that your record cannot be found. 

Double check that you have entered all the required fields correctly that have a * beside them. I suggest you only complete the required fields.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality.

• Thanks 1

Success, using Windows 10 & Chrome, Chonburi immigration (Pattaya). Took 1 day. Never got any email back, but I used the reference number from the application to check and found out it was approved. 

Saves me the trouble of going to immigration so good. No idea what the point of it is anymore though, as now I could be doing the 90 days report from anywhere in the world, I though the idea was to prove I'm still in Thailand.

Still does not appear to be working if one has entered the country and reset the clock to 90 days.

Tried FF, Chrome and IE and received the "Contact Immigration" message on each occasion.

Back to the ever reliable "Snail Mail" option.

16 minutes ago, bdenner said:

Still does not appear to be working if one has entered the country and reset the clock to 90 days.

Tried FF, Chrome and IE and received the "Contact Immigration" message on each occasion.

I suspect that is not why you got that message. The message means your records could not be found.

Try again and double check you have entered all the required fields correctly. Including your new TM6 card number and date of entry.

I have been using the online reporting successfully since the beginning but today I can go to the second page only and when I click on "Submit" I get a message in Thai and sometime I can go to only the first page and after a verified captcha I get a message in English telling that I have to contact immigration.The only change since my last successful reporting is that I did my new extension in June so the date for "Allowed to stay in the country until..." is changed from 2018 to 2019. My Arrival Card Number is the same and I have entered only the required fields and correctly. I suspect something wrong with the site unless somebody has been successful today, in that case I will use mail (I still have 15 days, the time limit for doing it by mail). I have done my reporting on-line 15 days (not 2 weeks or 14 days) before in the past without problem.

Edited by Zyxel

I live in Chonburi and just tried to report online and got "contact Immigration" message.  I am USA citizen and I cannot find USA using the drop down menu, so put "American/something in Thai language"

The first time I tried online was in June and I ended up doing it in person at Immigration and it seems like I might have to do the same thing this time; I do not know what I am doing incorrectly.

Sorry, my reporting is due on September 8'th and I just read that online reporting must be done with no more than 15 days to report and no less than 7 days to report, so with 2 days left to report that may be what I did wrong.  As I recall there is a 7 day grace period for the late fine, but I'll probably get it done tomorrow in person. 

14 minutes ago, daocat555 said:

I live in Chonburi and just tried to report online and got "contact Immigration" message.  I am USA citizen and I cannot find USA using the drop down menu, so put "American/something in Thai language"

The first time I tried online was in June and I ended up doing it in person at Immigration and it seems like I might have to do the same thing this time; I do not know what I am doing incorrectly.

Try "UNITES STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS" in the drop down menu.

• Confused 1

Some info which might help some. I did successfully many times in past my reporting on-line but yesterday after filling the second page and clicking on "Submit" I got a message in Thai, then after clicking on the "OK" button I am back to the second page with the non mandatory field "Special Service" showing an additional  small window about Work permit number etc, which confused me, thinking the problem was about this field. Back to the message in Thai, my limited knowledge in Thai script allowed me to recognize " อีเมล " which means email. The text of the message cannot be copied and then pasted in Google Translate otherwise I would may-be have solved my problem earlier. From the beginning I have been using my email address [email protected] without problem. So I changed it to an other one, [email protected] and , bingo, It worked. I am know pending.

I don't know why [email protected] is not accepted anymore as I cannot understand the message in Thai. Hopefully, this can help some.

• Thanks 1