Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

It's no longer 'PENDING'. It now reads APPROVED.

Congratulations you are the first that has reported approved. clap2.gif

Have you printed out the receipt yet?

Yes I did. It's not a 'receipt' per se, rather a form confirming that the reporting was approved.

Good to see immigration is moving forward. This is a big step IMHO....especially for people like myself as it saves me a 250Km round trip drive, as my local office doesn't accept mail-in 90 day reports....assuming they are on board of course. I'll find out in June when my next 90 day report is due.....

Congratulations you are the first that has reported approved. clap2.gif

Yes I did. It's not a 'receipt' per se, rather a form confirming that the reporting was approved.

I'll be traveling outside Thailand in early May, before the next 90 days is up. Am wondering whether I need to carry the form with me when I clear airport immigration then. I suppose it would be a good idea, since the system is new.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Congratulations you are the first that has reported approved. alt=clap2.gif>

I'll be traveling outside Thailand in early May, before the next 90 days is up. Am wondering whether I need to carry the form with me when I clear airport immigration then. I suppose it would be a good idea, since the system is new.

The airport immigration staff are not interested or involved with 90 day reports but if you feel more comfortable carrying the form then by all means do so smile.png

Thanks a ton for posting the thread, and following it up.

You sir, are the Lewis and Clark of Expats in Thailand.

Making life easier.

Thanks for running out point and not hitting the trip wire...

The path is now clear.....Mine will be in May.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 2

What do you check your bar code with , and what info does it give you ?

On another note , I read that when you were approved , there would be a slip to print out with your next 90 day reporting date , this you are to cut out and staple in your passport.

What do you check your bar code with , and what info does it give you ?

If you have Android phone you can use the barcode reader in it. If not, you can use an online barcode reader - http://www.onlinebarcodereader.com/

But all it contains is your nationality and passport number, which is printed in plain text just below the barcode on the TM47 receipt.

• Like 2

Went to Amnat Charoen today to do my 90 day report and a friend doing his marriage extension.

They couldn't do the marriage extension.

Amnat cannot access the system, there is a major fault and they don't expect it to be repaired until at least Friday.

They said other offices have the same problem, so with Songkran around the corner a lot of 'pending's' may still be pending for another week.

Faz , all those that are pending , will they remain in that status or can the office manually over ride that and do the 90 day report as before ?

If you leave the " pending " till they fix the glitch and you are refused , will you get fined for not reporting on time ?