Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I just contacted Immigration to confirm the system is all working properly and inquire about ' pending '

Was told by the officer ( not the guy looking after online applications ) that the system is working correctly as required.

I got the feeling that the online application officer is very busy and probably inundated with applications ...

He advised to check again tomorrow for ' in progress ' or if not then check again on 16th .....

But, all is working apparently .... tongue.png

I think that the ones that are quickly approved are those individuals that have been entered into the electronic system at their local Immigration office since the program can just verify the data that is already on file automatically

That is the only explanation I can come up with for mine being approved in only one day after the holiday

NE1, on 09 Apr 2015 - 06:50, said:NE1, on 09 Apr 2015 - 06:50, said:

Faz , all those that are pending , will they remain in that status or can the office manually over ride that and do the 90 day report as before ?

If you leave the " pending " till they fix the glitch and you are refused , will you get fined for not reporting on time ?

I would advise anyone who has had an application in the 'pending' status for more than 7 working days to contact their local Immigration Office.

Amnat Charoen cannot access anything and said other offices are affected.

As long as you have your application approved and pending, I don't see how Immigration could penalise you for late reporting for a situation that is beyond your control and theirs for that matter. Don't take my word on that, but that's my opinion.

Don't forget that even though you have to submit your application 15-7 days before your due report date, you still have 7 days after the report date before being considered late. I wouldn't panic, I expect they'll be an avalanche of 'approved' applications either the end of this week or next week.

It would be helpful if maybe those who get an 'approval' state which office they normally attend.

Edited by Faz
  • Like 2

NE1, on 09 Apr 2015 - 06:50, said:NE1, on 09 Apr 2015 - 06:50, said:

Faz , all those that are pending , will they remain in that status or can the office manually over ride that and do the 90 day report as before ?

If you leave the " pending " till they fix the glitch and you are refused , will you get fined for not reporting on time ?

I would advise anyone who has had an application in the 'pending' status for more than 7 working days to contact their local Immigration Office.

Amnat Charoen cannot access anything and said other offices are affected.

As long as you have your application approved and pending, I don't see how Immigration could penalise you for late reporting for a situation that is beyond your control and theirs for that matter. Don't take my word on that, but that's my opinion.

Don't forget that even though you have to submit your application 15-7 days before your due report date, you still have 7 days after the report date before being considered late. I wouldn't panic, I expect they'll be an avalanche of 'approved' applications either the end of this week or next week.

It would be helpful if maybe those who get an 'approval' state which office they normally attend.

You can also cancel a pending report online.

Well I'm going to give it a whirl. I have a question though about what to put in the Visa fields on page 2. I am on an Extension of Stay based on retirement. On page 2 it asks for visa type, issue date, and expiry date. On past reports I checked Non-Imm but here I am not sure what to put for dates. Will they want the current extension of stay dates (which technically is not a visa), or the original Non O-A issue and expiry dates? I don't want to risk entering the wrong info and have it derail the process!

Check non immigrant.

Then put the dates for your extension.

OK, I'll give it a try, thanks!

Well, it seemed to work and I got the status "pending" so will see in 7 days or so if I get the printable receipt. Also, they have updated in the last few days so that when Non-Imm is selected, the "date" fields automatically change to "Stay Permitted Date", which makes more sense. Slow as molasses though!

OK, got an email this afternoon from Immigration saying the 90-Day Notification was approved and to go online to verify. Did that and status was changed to "approved" and was able to print the receipt. The only thing unusual is that when I view the receipt onscreen the bar code in the upper right is visible but when I print, it turns into a red rectangle. Not sure if that is a problem with my pdf creator as I printed to pdf, and also not sure if that will cause me any grief in the future if I need to present the receipt to Immigration.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Word from an officer at Phuket Immigration is that they will be supporting the online 90 day reports from July this year onwards.

Which would explain the recent activity associated with updating the computer held records and the need for address notification.

I was told in early Feb that the activity was associated with introducing on line 90 day reporting !

To my shame now............. I just, at the time, nodded and smiled but did not believe !

All you people that have been approved , what catchment area are you in .

are you all in Bangkok or vicinity ?

Bangkok and last 90 day report done at Chaengwattana, so I expect that might make it quicker!

Can anyone confirm if Rayong (Map Ta Phut) Immigration office is accepting on-line 90 day reporting yet? Or better still, managed to do it successfully themselves..

TIA.

The best thing to do would be to do the online line application within the 15 to 7 days before your report date window. If you don't get the approval then do your report in person.

can someone confirm they have done a 90 day report at Imperial World, only i was reading something a while ago and it said the two offices were only temporary until the main office was up and running. ?? i have read a few horror stories as to the waiting time at the main office. i dont posses a printer, for starters and it looks like guys on here who have a lot more knowledge than me as to computers.are having loads of problems.so any recent updates welcome. thanks

I went to Latphrao Imperial World yesterday, the 9th. Got there 30 minutes before they opened and there were 6 people in front of me. They opened at 10"30 and I was out before 11.

I did the mail in 15 days early and never got a reply. I was over by 3 days and if I waited until after the holiday..I would of worried about being fined, even thou I had the receipt from the post office. Just my luck.

There is a report or 2 a page or 2 back from this one. Plus some in another topic,

It seems Bangkok is certainly working.

As I wrote before just try doing it within the 15 to 7 days before your report date window. If you don't get an approval you still have plenty of time to do your report in person.

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if Rayong (Map Ta Phut) Immigration office is accepting on-line 90 day reporting yet? Or better still, managed to do it successfully themselves..

TIA.

The best thing to do would be to do the online line application within the 15 to 7 days before your report date window. If you don't get the approval then do your report in person.

Thanks Joe, I still have a couple of weeks before the 15-7day period: as it's only a 40km drive for me and the last one I did I was in and out in less than 10 minutes, so it's no big deal anyway.

But it definitely sounds like something worth doing if you're planning on travelling away from your "home" province though.

Hi,

Just to let people know. I submitted my online 90 day notification 3 days ago via IE, my status showed pending for 2 days and today I received an email approving my notification. As yet no “form" to print and put in passport.

Good luck with your online applications.

• Like 1

Hi,

Just to let people know. I submitted my online 90 day notification 3 days ago via IE, my status showed pending for 2 days and today I received an email approving my notification. As yet no “form" to print and put in passport.

Good luck with your online applications.

You have to go back online to check your status to be able to print the receipt. They don't email it to you.

Hi,

Quick update. Click on "view" when on the status page, then click on "view next appointment", this reveals the document to print and put in passport. All done for me!! Well bloody done immigration!!!!

Yep. Credit where credits due! A stupid rule, but at least they are making compliance easier.

digitalchromakey, on 09 Apr 2015 - 15:32, said:

Word from an officer at Phuket Immigration is that they will be supporting the online 90 day reports from July this year onwards.

I was also informed by a reliable source that the new centralised online reporting system, is being trialled and is only available in the Bangkok catchment area at the moment. It isn't expected to work nationally until July.

It would be really helpful if those who get an 'approval' confirmed they are in the catchment area of Bangkok.

Meanwhile, I would advise those in other areas to contact your local Immigration office if you haven't had a reply 3 days after your application was submitted and are still in the 'pending' status. Sending your reports by post may be the best alternative for the moment.

Is Pattaya in this Bangkok "catchment " area ? (whatever a catchment area is)

Because that is the Immigration office I use and mine was approved in two days, one of which was a Thai holiday. But I never received an email notification of approval. I just went to the web site and in putted my reference number per the instructions and the application popped up Approved

Is Pattaya in this Bangkok "catchment " area ? (whatever a catchment area is)

Because that is the Immigration office I use and mine was approved in two days, one of which was a Thai holiday. But I never received an email notification of approval. I just went to the web site and in putted my reference number per the instructions and the application popped up Approved

To me catchment area means collecting water. There is an odd usage for it as "In human geography, a catchment area" here on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catchment_area

Pattaya is not within Bangkok immigration's designated area of responsibility.

Your approval is from the Jomtien office which perhaps is the reason you did not get the email. Perhaps only Bangkok is doing that.

Yours being approved means it is not only Bangkok is doing them.

'Catchment area' was the word the Immigration officer used, so your guess is as good as mine.

So far I think we have only had reports of approved applications from Bangkok and 1 from Pattaya.

If TV members posted their Immigration office then we can work which offices are up and running and which offices aren't.

'Catchment area' was the word the Immigration officer used, so your guess is as good as mine.

Catchment area is an appropriate term for this. If you Google catchment area immigration, you will find it used at other countries immigration regions.

• Like 1

"Catchment area" is a term in the English language that is commonly used to describe an area supported by an organisation or service. I'd of thought that "area" and the context in which it was used would be clue enough, even for non-native English speakers, to it's intended meaning.

The online process clearly isn't completely automated. I'd of thought seven days was enough time for the local office to receive and approve applications, so if people haven't got approval by their report due date it would be a good idea to call their local office. At least then they have another seven days to report without penalty.

"Catchment area" is a term in the English language that is commonly used to describe an area supported by an organisation or service. I'd of thought that "area" and the context in which it was used would be clue enough, even for non-native English speakers, to it's intended meaning.

The online process clearly isn't completely automated. I'd of thought seven days was enough time for the local office to receive and approve applications, so if people haven't got approval by their report due date it would be a good idea to call their local office. At least then they have another seven days to report without penalty.

When I do a Google search for "catchment area" just about all of them refer to water. For a non native English speaker it could well be a problem.

Honestly until people started calling an immigration offices area or responsibility a "catchment area" I don't recall ever hearing it used that way.

For the sake of clarity you will not see me using "catchment area".

It was clear from the beginning that the online reporting system was not completely automated. The application is submitted to your local office for approval which means an officer looks at it, approves it and perhaps also enters the next report date.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When I do a Google search for "catchment area" just about all of them refer to water. For a non native English speaker it could well be a problem.

Honestly until people started calling an immigration offices area or responsibility a "catchment area" I don't recall ever hearing it used that way.

For the sake of clarity you will not see me using "catchment area".

It was clear from the beginning that the online reporting system was not completely automated. The application is submitted to your local office for approval which means an officer looks at it, approves it and perhaps also enters the next report date.

Try this !

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/catchment+area

"The area from which people are allocated to a particular school, hospital, etc"