Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

90 day report online is currently NOT recommended:

As HTTP Secure is NOT provided.

Seriously... It's not a site where you use your Credit Card,

and your personal data are all over the Internet already.

Why would a pirate lost his time to intercept your Internet communications with this site ?

• Like 1

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

It is possible to do it with other browsers. I just opened it on Chrome using a bookmark for the page I set up when this was first discussed. It will not work by clicking the link on the immigration website. Copy and paste this address in the your bowser extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

When I copy and paste into Chrome I am getting a message generated by the Immigration Bureau website advising they "support current and older versions of Internet Explorer ONLY"

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

It is possible to do it with other browsers. I just opened it on Chrome using a bookmark for the page I set up when this was first discussed. It will not work by clicking the link on the immigration website. Copy and paste this address in the your bowser extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

When I copy and paste into Chrome I am getting a message generated by the Immigration Bureau website advising they "support current and older versions of Internet Explorer ONLY"

Just click "OK" and then the rest of the page will load.

I get that also. But when I click OK it opens the page. Sometimes I have to open the page a couple of times before it goes all the way to the immigration site.

• Like 1

Unless it involves a longish journey, which for me it does not, then it seems as though a visit to the Immigration Office is far more straight forward.

Incidentally I have never been in Jomtien I.O. for more than 15 minutes for 90 day reporting.

• Like 1

Why is the pdf user guide in Thai?

are there many thai's doing 90 day reports?

works for me in firefox 37 at least as far as i have checked.

I would have felt better if they announced it starts April 2nd, than the 1st LOL

Edited by phuketrichard

I have just done mine online, but when I clicked on "send" I didn't get any confirmation message. Email confirmation would be ideal. I will send my documents by post just in case.

(reporting will be effective from April 1st 2015)

spot the clue ??

Visited Samut Sakhon Immigration on the 25th for my retirement extension. They told me that the online service will be ready next month. Due to our travel schedule, my next report will be due in February, should be working OK by then LOL. Other browsers can be made to work or just add an IE extension. I added the extensions to Firefox and Chrome, both work (but only to the level as the current beta version works),

Next TM28 - Change of address?

Because we have made friends with our local Immigration Police, they allow us to do it by phone, nice one, very convenient. Perhaps it's lucky for us that they have very few Farang on their books and can spend a little extra time with us? Or is it that I am just such a Hansum Man?

• Like 2

just tested

super slow access and probably not so many visitors...

so, i suppose it will just crash if a few tens or hundreds will try to access it at the same time, when it is supposed to work ...

this is 1990's technologogy / programming

and indeed, like some people reported

<deleted> ... manuel in THAI ??????? What is the use of that ? to show every thai, that they made this, for themselves, but not for ENGLISH SPEAKING people

or you have to fill it in with your TEE RAK next to you ?

Edited by maidee

Rather daft timing to put this into effect on April Fools Day.

If it is a joke, then people will try it and fail.

If it is real then it is just idiotic to NOT notice that,

the day they roll it out is April Fools Day.

Edited by animatic

I've just opened it too, following your advice, that is to say copy and paste the address you gave in my browser, by the way Chrome on MacBook pro. Also I had not any more this little screen "works only with I explorer" I had before, so is it possible (too much) they do not realise it works with other browsers?

Edited by Tchooptip

You do have to wonder sometimes . . . .

Firefox anybody? Now the industry standard compatible across all platforms? No?

Its off to the internet cafe for me I guess

You do have to wonder sometimes . . . .

Firefox anybody? Now the industry standard compatible across all platforms? No?

Its off to the internet cafe for me I guess

It will work with Firefox. Go back and read a few posts about it working.

• Like 2

Surely it doesn't take a unknown amount of time to make this service available on other browsers? Seemingly pointless start to a good idea. Although nobody can give a logical reason why 90 day reporting is called for. Maybe if you move address yes then I can understand that. If you are up to no good you are unlikely to give a correct new address anyway. So come on you go ahead immigration service get with the plan. Lets have it on Firefox etc..

The Online 90 days reporting will replace the usual visa run? Is that right or am I confused?

The 90 Reporting and Visas are completely independent of each other and not connected except in that their administration takes place in the same building.

90 Day reporting is a method by which the civil authorities can keep track of foreigners in Thailand. Offences are therefore non-indictable.

Visas are a legal requirement for entry. Offences are indictable.

^ yes,you're confused.

The user guide seems to be conveniently written in Thai!

Exactly what I was thinking ! A user guide for Thai users ???

Myy be useful for those with spouses or visa service people , but an Immigration guide for foreigners would be more useful in the ASEAN official Language : English.

More so, he press release mention that this was done because of coming ASEAN.

Haven't opened the site, but if you go into overstay, i.e. can't get to CWattana on time due to circumstances unforeseen, does it permit paying the 2,000B via credit card? If so, how much of a risk is that? Anybody?

Doesn't work with my Chrome of Firefox