What Can It All Mean?

Can anyone explain what the Thai embassy people in Vientiane mean when they stamp my passport to the effect that they "may" no longer iissue me with another tourist visa (given I've already had my quota?) Do they mean:

Never darken this embassy door again, looking for a tourist visa!

Go somewhere else for your next visa, then come back here if you like.

We'll see how we feel on the day,if you do come back.

All of the above

None of the above

Other

Thank you.

Can anyone explain what the Thai embassy people in Vientiane mean when they stamp my passport to the effect that they "may" no longer iissue me with another tourist visa (given I've already had my quota?) Do they mean:

Never darken this embassy door again, looking for a tourist visa!

Go somewhere else for your next visa, then come back here if you like.

We'll see how we feel on the day,if you do come back.

All of the above

None of the above

Other

Thank you.

Received the same notice myself several years ago. When questioned, they expounded on why they stamped it and it meant:

"Never darken this embassy door again, looking for a tourist visa!"

Received the same notice myself several years ago. When questioned, they expounded on why they stamped it and it meant:

Yep. Nothing new. I got one from them in 1997.

Yep. Nothing new. I got one from them in 1997.

So, do you get a non-Imm visa, or just visit other countries to get new tourist visas?

If the latter, wouldn't you think they would apply the same standards to providing new tourist visas regardless of which embassy/consulate provided them?

Did you ever try going back to the embassy who stamped the 'Con't come here again' warning?

So, do you get a non-Imm visa, or just visit other countries to get new tourist visas?

If the latter, wouldn't you think they would apply the same standards to providing new tourist visas regardless of which embassy/consulate provided them?

Did you ever try going back to the embassy who stamped the 'Con't come here again' warning?

As for myself, the adamant and authoritative manner in which they stamped their special message in red inside in my passport and the way they said, “don't come back...ever,” precluded me from ever having the gumption to tempt their resolve.

Have been utilizing a non-immigrant visa ever since.