Where in Bangkok can we get documents translated to UK governement requirements ?

MrMuddle

Thanks for that, but I read somewhere that the services in Trendy are both expensive and are not accepted by the UK Passport service.

Difficult to know who or what to believe ! smile.png

MrMuddle the UK Passport service at Trendy is staffed by Thai people. When you hand over all your documents they do a check list for each one. If anything has been translated from Thai to English they check the translation and if it has been translated ok they write this down on the checklist which is then sent with your application to the uk. I dont for one minute think anyone in the uk office is going to check any translation so they rely on trendy.

I had a translation done at trendy 50 baht although I think a full page is 150.

The advantage of having it done at trendy is that if there is a problem you can sort it out straight away. I have been in a situation before where I had some translation done on the cheap and it was not accepted, paid through the nose to put it right and won`t even mention the stress it caused, never again!!

Contrary to other reports going round, the people at trendy are there to help you and I found them most helpful and polite.

Also when I was there it was just me and one other Brit the rest were Thais getting visas and they were using the translation services there.

Calm down, bite the bullit and get to Trendy!!

Good luckwai2.gif

• Like 1