Kia Sport-utes

The Thai Kia website is absolute <deleted>, and no dealers locally to talk to so I thought I would give this a try. World wide, Kia has some interesting sport-ute models. The newer Sportage has a 2.7L gas or 2.0l DI diesel engine options, nice interior, 4wd etc. The Sorrento is available in different markets with a 3.3l petrol engine or a 2.5L DI Diesel. What if any of these vehilcles are available here, and at what prices? Mostly curious at the moment But I do like the idea of a smaller 4wd that sips gas and is easier to park than a big truck. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
The Thai Kia website is absolute <deleted>, and no dealers locally to talk to so I thought I would give this a try. World wide, Kia has some interesting sport-ute models. The newer Sportage has a 2.7L gas or 2.0l DI diesel engine options, nice interior, 4wd etc. The Sorrento is available in different markets with a 3.3l petrol engine or a 2.5L DI Diesel. What if any of these vehilcles are available here, and at what prices? Mostly curious at the moment But I do like the idea of a smaller 4wd that sips gas and is easier to park than a big truck. Cheers

Frome the Thai Website www.kia.yontrakit.com

Cars availablke here are

Sorento

Carnival

Carens

Pregio

K2700

There is lots of info on the website.

Yontrakit is the owner of all the Kia dealerships.

There are 26 showrooms around the country , where is not local.