is there as ghost in my house

opalred

I don't believe in ghosts but... I few months back I was sleeping in the gfs' shop. Woke up in the middle of the night and 'sensed' (didn't see) a little boy was down the hallway wanting to play ball. I know it sounds crazy, but I can only describe it as 'sensing' ... I didn't actually see anything. But I actually got up and walked down the hall to see if I could see anything. (I didn't). Didn't feel fear though - strange. Next morning I mentioned it to my gf. She was so shocked. I asked why. She told me that previously her sister's bf had seen a little boy in the shop as well... the bf had brought his motocy in, and woke up in the middle of the night, looked over, and saw a boy sitting on his bike. The bf wasn't scared either. Now my gf leaves some toys out for the little guy. Like I said, I don't believe in ghosts, and I'm sure there's an explanation for this, but it's an interesting experience nonetheless. [And no, neither me or the gf think she told me about the other guy's experience ... though that could be a consensual memory lapse ... that's the rational explanation I lean towards].

I don't believe in ghosts but... I few months back I was sleeping in the gfs' shop. Woke up in the middle of the night and 'sensed' (didn't see) a little boy was down the hallway wanting to play ball. I know it sounds crazy, but I can only describe it as 'sensing' ... I didn't actually see anything. But I actually got up and walked down the hall to see if I could see anything. (I didn't). Didn't feel fear though - strange. Next morning I mentioned it to my gf. She was so shocked. I asked why. She told me that previously her sister's bf had seen a little boy in the shop as well... the bf had brought his motocy in, and woke up in the middle of the night, looked over, and saw a boy sitting on his bike. The bf wasn't scared either. Now my gf leaves some toys out for the little guy. Like I said, I don't believe in ghosts, and I'm sure there's an explanation for this, but it's an interesting experience nonetheless. [And no, neither me or the gf think she told me about the other guy's experience ... though that could be a consensual memory lapse ... that's the rational explanation I lean towards].

One of our neighbours has a ghost boy in her home, she feeds it. I don't take much interest in these things but she does a lot of magic as well. She is a regular thai person, friendly good natured person, helps a lot of people too.

hi , sorry to hear your problem, this may help ( see pic attatched ) theres a guy in pattaya knocking them out for 1000 baht, apparently these devices are blessed by the local monks on a commision basis. lot of my friends wives have these and swear by them.

post-216244-0-53662400-1427525388_thumb.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Doesnt matter if you believe or not. It wont change things. Personnaly I believe having had a few experiences I could not explain with science

Eddie Murphy on ghosts:

"It's real scary. You know what I was wondering about movies? I was watching those movies -- I'm moving out of my house, I was watching movies like Poltergeist and Amityville Horror. Why don't the people just get the hell out of the house? ... You can't make a horror movie with black people in it 'cuz the movie'd stop, you'd see n****rs runnin' down the street, the movie's over! ... That's the movie. You can't have a movie like that. See, white people, you all sit on the toilet, see blood in the toilet, and you all go get Ajax. ... Brothers won't sit on the toilet. ... Movie be just like this:

[brother's voice] "Wow, baby, this is beautiful. We got chandelier hangin' up here, kids outside playin', it's a beautiful neighborhood, I really love - this is beaut--"

[demonic whisper] "Get out!"

[brother's voice] "Too bad we can't stay." "

Graphic language warning: Eddie Murphy on Haunted Houses

So, you either leave, or have the monks over. You've got to get your 'spirit houses' set up just right too. Your ghost needs some place to call their own instead of inside your house. lol Edited by connda

Even if not the case, I would recommend that you spread the word around the neighbourhood of having a ghost in your house.

Likely to seriously reduce the possibility of burglars visiting your houserolleyes.gif

Not recommended, though, if you are looking to sellblink.png

Break out the Pipers & Hong Thong, sit around the front porch & loudly get smashed with the ghost(s).

Guaranteed way to exorcise wannabe thieves & unwanted relatives squatters.

Hello,

My gf used to let everything open, cabinet's doors in bedroom, in kitchen, drawers, doors of bathroom, of WC and I don't remember what else but everything that should be closed was always open after she used it.

I told her that in my country, ghosts think that open doors or open drawers are like an invitation to come in and take place.for live.

Since then, every door and drawer are closed and if sometimes I don't close a door in the lock, she closes it by herself...

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Having been in a few ( supposedly) haunted homes in my time. I would simply ask them what they wanted ? ( surely, they are making noises to attract your attention right ?). Although, I have to admit, I have never yet received a reply.

Having been in a few ( supposedly) haunted homes in my time. I would simply ask them what they wanted ? ( surely, they are making noises to attract your attention right ?). Although, I have to admit, I have never yet received a reply.

I'm sure this one would like to have your ATM card to your dollar account....

Yes your door is for leaving a window open and allowing the breeze to move it back and forwards wink.png

Usually if doors and windows are shut (put into the lock) they stop swinging in the breeze. If that does not work, OP must hire an exorcist immediately. There are plenty of underemployed Farang Real Estate salesman that now specialize in this sort of thing, 500 Bht maximum. Will cost twice as much if wife rectifies this problem with a bunch of monks.

Cheers.

So would the real estate agent be exorcising himself?

you're all more or less joking but ghosts exist. If they are loud, they want your attention. Maybe your ghost needs something. Try to get some contact or give him some food, drink, maak (betelnut), etc. If it's the house ghost, be happy. I had 3 in 3 different places I lived. You're never alone and she (it's mostly a woman) will protect your house and you if you don't do something wrong in the house. Actually it's a good feeling. My son doesn't like them, my husband doesn't fear them, so did my father in law. my mother in law doesn't really care if they don't bother her. They are just part of our lives. I personally have a strange story to tell but it's a true one. When my son started to speack almost clearly he always told me his friends were on the other side of the river (we were living on a shore of a river) and that they are hungry and crying. I told the story to my father in law and he told me that about 10 years ago they were three boys who drowned there. So he went to see their parents and told them to go to the temple and bring some food to their kids. They did and my son told me his friends were happy now, they didn't cry anymore. How do you explain this? I could tell you hundreds of stories I've seen with my own eyes but this will be too long. It might be strange for some foreigners. Most of them live in parts of Thailand which are not really thai anymore but for them who live in pace like countryside, these ghosts stories are very common and normal.

I hope you don't have a Pee Kasoe. lol lol. If you don't know them, ask your thai girlfriend

Norbra, if you have a few Kumaan (the child ghost) in your house then good luck... lol. How act children? they are full of energy and want to play. So it's good to give him (I hope you have only one) toys, nam daeng, thai traditional sweets, just things children like (no mcDonald and coke nor IPhone please) just traditional stuff.

Ghosts? live with them, they are part of the real thai life

But anyway check your doors and windows

P.S: I'm not thai

• Like 2

Considering I believe religion should be put in the fictional section within the public library it's safe to say there are no ghosts in my house as I am about as atheist as they come.

It's probably nothing. There is usually always an answer for something.

Edited by Ashley1982

you're all more or less joking but ghosts exist. If they are loud, they want your attention. Maybe your ghost needs something. Try to get some contact or give him some food, drink, maak (betelnut), etc. If it's the house ghost, be happy. I had 3 in 3 different places I lived. You're never alone and she (it's mostly a woman) will protect your house and you if you don't do something wrong in the house. Actually it's a good feeling. My son doesn't like them, my husband doesn't fear them, so did my father in law. my mother in law doesn't really care if they don't bother her. They are just part of our lives. I personally have a strange story to tell but it's a true one. When my son started to speack almost clearly he always told me his friends were on the other side of the river (we were living on a shore of a river) and that they are hungry and crying. I told the story to my father in law and he told me that about 10 years ago they were three boys who drowned there. So he went to see their parents and told them to go to the temple and bring some food to their kids. They did and my son told me his friends were happy now, they didn't cry anymore. How do you explain this? I could tell you hundreds of stories I've seen with my own eyes but this will be too long. It might be strange for some foreigners. Most of them live in parts of Thailand which are not really thai anymore but for them who live in pace like countryside, these ghosts stories are very common and normal.

I hope you don't have a Pee Kasoe. lol lol. If you don't know them, ask your thai girlfriend

Norbra, if you have a few Kumaan (the child ghost) in your house then good luck... lol. How act children? they are full of energy and want to play. So it's good to give him (I hope you have only one) toys, nam daeng, thai traditional sweets, just things children like (no mcDonald and coke nor IPhone please) just traditional stuff.

Ghosts? live with them, they are part of the real thai life

But anyway check your doors and windows

P.S: I'm not thai

It's like my home.back in europe.part's of it are very old and hold many memorys,i rarely venture there.and then only in daylight,but some,of the tourist, well you know they don't listen,most of them now reside in the asylum ,just down the road run by my cousin,Klaus,the one's we dont find,who can know.

its your wife as ghost and she chechs You !!

Put a mobile at the ghost house, so she can call you !!

Ihave seen the mobile on many ghost houses !!

If not helps, you have to get a ghost hunter to find and catch the ghost !!