Cute Little Shitzu Needs A New Home

Indy is male and 9 months old. His vaccines are up-to-date but he has not been neutered yet. He is playful and good with children so would make a great family pet. He would be happy in any house where he would get a lot of attention which I am unable to give him. He gets on well with other dogs although he loves chasing cats (he terrorizes mine) which is another reason I am finding him a new home. He hardly ever barks and he's not yappy like little dogs often are.

You might be able to tell from the photo that he only has one eye. This does not affect him in any way at all and it is hardly even noticeable due to his long fur and dark markings where the eye should be. It just adds to his character!

If you decide to adopt Indy you would need to be prepared to groom him at least once a week (however this can be done at a doggy salon for 200-250 baht per time) and continue with his training as I have not had enough time to train him properly (he learns quickly, though).

If you are interested, please feel free to ask questions or PM me if you’re keen to come and see him.

Thanks.

post-19593-1157032072_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...