When do they hold the markets on Buakhow ?

MrWorldwide

If you go to the South Pattaya Road end of Buakhow, there is a chaotic 'morning' market right near the corner on - from memory - Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I only go down there when I need to go to Tukcom, and that's not very often since I realised how poor their offerings are. Can anyone confirm which day the markets are actually held on, or if its every day and I simply have my aging wires crossed ? Thanks in advance.

script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Used to be i believe sundays also but i another non visitor in that region.

Nope. Tue, Fri.

Yes had to come back to post after leaving forum was thinking the sunday market nakula,senile dementure day again sorry op.

ok popping a pill and laying down again.

From memory, its pretty much done and dusted by early afternoon anyway - I'll leave it till Tuesday. Thanks again.

Avoid the place during or after a heavy rain. Aside from having to slip and slide through the mud and elevated humidity, there are 101 dubious electrical cables running through the puddles.

Some of the vendors start packing up around 3 pm. But after years of going there for something to do or actual shopping, the Buakhao Market selection of knockoff clothing and whatnot has gotten pretty predictable and tiresome.

There's a new market on Soi Xcyte, in the big parking lot at the 3rd Road end. It was a weekend market but just last week it was extended to every night. Not big but it does have good food and the usual clothes and home hardware, plus kid activities including a big inflatable slide and some trampoline-like thingies.

Some of the vendors start packing up around 3 pm. But after years of going there for something to do or actual shopping, the Buakhao Market selection of knockoff clothing and whatnot has gotten pretty predictable and tiresome.

There's a new market on Soi Xcyte, in the big parking lot at the 3rd Road end. It was a weekend market but just last week it was extended to every night. Not big but it does have good food and the usual clothes and home hardware, plus kid activities including a big inflatable slide and some trampoline-like thingies.

The Third Road end of Soi Xcyte suits me to a tee given my current location - thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1