am i over sensetive

leither69

you are only getting over-sensitive, when she starts the " you lub me too much, you lub me too much"

... in the meantime - S.N.A.G. farangs embarrass thai wimmen very easily, as you'll lose the last of any respect they might have had for you - and make them angry...

If you give " give her the elbow" anyway- who cares??? Or she might know in what kind of " relationship " she is at the moment and took the chance to get the most out of it...

Sure if a girl thinks she is just there for "fun" its only logical to get out of it what she can especially if your not that handsome compared to her.

• Like 2

I though it was supposedly big Face or Kudos for the one with the Money (The Farang) to pay for others , its expected I believe

If your in that kind of relationship you are.. yes.. then they don't care about you just what you pay and what they can get out of it.

Otherwise you can expect some stuff back

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I though it was supposedly big Face or Kudos for the one with the Money (The Farang) to pay for others , its expected I believe

If your in that kind of relationship you are.. yes.. then they don't care about you just what you pay and what they can get out of it.

Otherwise you can expect some stuff back

Not with my wife, but with Thais in General , its more or less an opportunity for a bloke with a bit of dough to show off

I have witnessed, and experienced, those feelings of being taken for granted, selfishness and lack of consideration for others (me!).

ll be the answer.

If you can put up with it there may be a relationship to be had. Frankly, if you are struggling with it now I doubt it will get better, so moving on may well be the best move.

What you describe is not uncommon.

Handsome!! Someone been sharing my photos???

Only you can answer the question if you are over-sensitive.

For many, "caring about someone" implies a set of behaviors defined by the mainstream - when this behavior is missing, most will assume the other person isn't caring.

What if she isn't mainstream?

The Myer-Briggs personality types are a nice shortcut here:

http://www.statisticbrain.com/myers-briggs-statistics/

What if your girl, instead of being the usual SF (sensing-feeling, usual for women) variants, she is instead a self-centrered introvert (INT) ?

She would sure show other signs that she cares.

Do you see her care for other people, i.e. offering candy or going out of her way to help them?

In my experience Thai's are actually quite generous and are quick to invite you to share food and hospitality...or at least where I live in Chiang Mai and surrounding areas up North.

However, I have also noticed that the Thai's that live and survive around tourist areas do become selfish and take what they can get when they can get it. It's almost like a survival mode because food and money and things are not consistent.

I could never, ever spend time with someone selfish that thinks only of herself.

Think it might to time to consider if she is worth the effort. Only you can answer that.

Good Luck.

My goodness, why would you want to spend more than a few hours in bed with someone like this?

Do you want to grow old with this woman? Do you want this woman by your side when you're ill? When you need help?

It never ceased to amaze me why guys invest anything more than 1500 baht in women like this. Next thing you know, the OP will be having children with her so he'll decide to put up with it and 15 years later he'll be wondering why he's been dumped at the public hospital, with his bank account cleaned out after he's had a debilitating stroke.

I've seen it happen.

Don't think so. To old in the tooth

If she won't peel your prawns and spoon feed you them while fetching you beer after beer...... ditch her.

Plenty who will OP.

Good luck with that tactic when you get home after your holiday.

that's why many elect to not go back :-)

• Like 1