am i over sensetive

leither69

Is she as selfish in the sack?

Actually. Promising would be a better description. She's a school teacher and I'm the first farang she's met ( no bullshit please guys. Stayed here a long time. Not a stupid boy) little experience in it he bedroom.

Because of her background. That's why I hadn't kicked her into touch before. She's solvent so its not a money grabbing issue

Dump the cow.

No worth giving her another look.

Never had the pleasure of meeting a woman like that, but if I had then she would have the pleasure of tasting my kick up her ass.

Agree. Chuck her. If the OP is not a masochist he'll toss her.

Mate, she sounds very nice but if you don't like that particular trait in her, just tell her so. That'll settle it one way or the other.

Mind you, if she keeps eating like that you could end up with a gf the size of a house.

• Like 1

Actually. Promising would be a better description. She's a school teacher and I'm the first farang she's met ( no bullshit please guys. Stayed here a long time. Not a stupid boy) little experience in it he bedroom.

Because of her background. That's why I hadn't kicked her into touch before. She's solvent so its not a money grabbing issue

Yeah, it is.

It always is.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I though it was supposedly big Face or Kudos for the one with the Money (The Farang) to pay for others , its expected I believe

If your in that kind of relationship you are.. yes.. then they don't care about you just what you pay and what they can get out of it.

Otherwise you can expect some stuff back

Not with my wife, but with Thais in General , its more or less an opportunity for a bloke with a bit of dough to show off
"with Thais in general"... oh man, you so got the wrong end of the stick. What kind of Thais do you hang out with?

To the OP: What do YOU want out of this relationship/agreement? If your answer is "short-time", get your own candy and raincoat and stop whining. If, on the other hand, you're thinking long-term, then you need to sit down and talk to her about this. Maybe, just maybe, she's not aware of it and you two can sort it out. BUT, she's the way she is and I suspect she's never going to change...

Seeing as you've had so many Thai "girlfriends" in the past, I'm sure you already know what you're going to do next...

• Like 1

To the OP: What do YOU want out of this relationship/agreement? If your answer is "short-time", get your own candy and raincoat and stop whining. If, on the other hand, you're thinking long-term, then you need to sit down and talk to her about this. Maybe, just maybe, she's not aware of it and you two can sort it out. BUT, she's the way she is and I suspect she's never going to change...

Seeing as you've had so many Thai "girlfriends" in the past, I'm sure you already know what you're going to do next...

Yes I am veering in a general direction but the post was intended to seek out views on other peoples perception of her thought process and thereafter maybe (or not) a reevaluation of my thinking

Very difficult to play Tennis when only one wants to hit the ball.

If you have noticed this now, its the start of the end. You probably noticed similar before but because it was shiney and new etc you probably turned a blind eye to it, as time is going on its becoming more apparent and you clearly dont like it, so you already know the answer really, dont you.

Charlie you let this one slip by but Rooo well he gave it the heave ho.

If you like this girl set her down and explain in detail what your unhappy with and that any future between the two of you depends on her learning how to share and you make a point of going out of your way to share to prove the point. My g/f is the direct opposite she shares everything and is selfless. I find this embarrassing at times as I am the one who forgets to share at times and feel guilty but I am working on it. If anything not sharing I think is a male defect.

I think everyone is correct.

She is telling you exactly how she feels.

I'm not sure what you're not seeing.

That's strange !! There are various comments here. Many with differing views. I don't know what your reading. Maybe multiple posts and your confused?

Of course each time I have put her straight in no uncertain terms but it appears that the Thai mentality ...

"the Thai mentality"

Based on the behavior of one person you are able to judge the behavior and thinking of 66 million people?

"each time I have put her straight in no uncertain terms "

I guess from this we can reach some conclusions on the farang mentality and we know how all farang behave.

A tad defensive??? I am not saying farangs are perfect. And you knowing how " all the farang behave" will obviously know this but, there are many here with similar experiences which bares out my comments and subsequent questions. Maybe I'm trying to understand more. Give me a break

Thais tend to be very self centered. The only times they do something for someone else is if there's something in it for them. Sure, there are exceptions, but I've seen few.

Your gf is not being rude, she just doesn't think about anyone but herself.

Take, for example, how they double or triple park their cars so they are close to the shop they want to go to. The traffic can back up for a km or so, but to them there is no problem because they are close to the shop.

Also the Thais that they are holding up have no problem with that because they think nothing of doing it to others. It is just a cultural thing. Road Rage has not been successful transplanted in to the Thai society.

Of course each time I have put her straight in no uncertain terms but it appears that the Thai mentality ...

"the Thai mentality"

Based on the behavior of one person you are able to judge the behavior and thinking of 66 million people?

"each time I have put her straight in no uncertain terms "

I guess from this we can reach some conclusions on the farang mentality and we know how all farang behave.

A tad defensive??? I am not saying farangs are perfect. And you knowing how " all the farang behave" will obviously know this but, there are many here with similar experiences which bares out my comments and subsequent questions. Maybe I'm trying to understand more. Give me a break

Might I suggest you stop judging and just except they are a different culture. There are parts of it I am not overly fond of. Then again there are parts of mine my wife is not overly fond of. We just tend to even it out. It helps me in that I am well aware that I am in a completely different culture than I lived in for 64 years and the onus is on me to adjust to them. Some times I do very well at it. Some times I don't but I realize to make an issue of it will not help any. Over all it works out quite well for me and her.

• Like 1

In my experience Thai's are actually quite generous and are quick to invite you to share food and hospitality...or at least where I live in Chiang Mai and surrounding areas up North.

However, I have also noticed that the Thai's that live and survive around tourist areas do become selfish and take what they can get when they can get it. It's almost like a survival mode because food and money and things are not consistent.

I could never, ever spend time with someone selfish that thinks only of herself.

Think it might to time to consider if she is worth the effort. Only you can answer that.

Good Luck.

Excellent advice to someone who sounds more clueless than over sensitive.

I asked the question ,you have given your answer ,sound .I'm not like all the other Marjorie Proops characters on here .Nowt to add mate ,do whatever you want.

• Like 1

could be lack of thought.....I mean it wouldnt be the first time here...........i bust some ribs a few years back, Wife asked me to help her move some things knowing I had busted ribs......go figure!! she also rarely replaces an empty bog roll but she does give me loads of money.....whats a man to do?????????