am i over sensetive

leither69

Odd, as I've found almost the mirror opposite of what you describe, with the partner always trying to stuff food or sweet stuff down my throat, which actually I don't like. What I do like is when she goes shopping and comes back with a new shirt or something for me as well as herself, like she's actually playing like a team player (hope I didn't just jinx myself there).

• Like 1

when you go out just buy things you want and not ask her if she want anything. When she say you not get for me, just remind her that this is how she works. You say you go out for food and she orders her own, you not capable to order what you want. When she goes to shop ask her where you go if she hungry tell her get for you also.

Sounds like you think women are only there for you. Get some commen sense. If she goes for a pee are you upset she does not drag your cock with her for you to pee.

Maybe your just a meal ticket.. seems that way from what you describe.

Certainly,it appears that way. You have encountered some issues I rarely see, especially with a gf. Most Thais I know, even bargirls, offer their foods and drinks to me. It is a common courtesy.

Dump the cow.

No worth giving her another look.

Never had the pleasure of meeting a woman like that, but if I had then she would have the pleasure of tasting my kick up her ass.

Costas! How can you say such a thing? On another thread you told someone to offer flowers to a woman who threatened him with death! Too funny!

So you read the same thread ?

I too was expecting Costa to say he should give her a bunch of fresh flowers..

This is needs a cheesy.gif

Edited by Straight8
  • Like 1

To the OP: What do YOU want out of this relationship/agreement? If your answer is "short-time", get your own candy and raincoat and stop whining. If, on the other hand, you're thinking long-term, then you need to sit down and talk to her about this. Maybe, just maybe, she's not aware of it and you two can sort it out. BUT, she's the way she is and I suspect she's never going to change...

Seeing as you've had so many Thai "girlfriends" in the past, I'm sure you already know what you're going to do next...

Yes I am veering in a general direction but the post was intended to seek out views on other peoples perception of her thought process and thereafter maybe (or not) a reevaluation of my thinking

Stands out like a sore thumb, slick.

She's just not into you.

Move on!!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Why don't you stop at 7/11 one time, go inside, get yourself a drink and an ice cream, get back in the car and just drink and eat yourself and see how she responds.

If she asks "why didn't you get me a drink or ice cream?"

You can say, "see how it feels"...and maybe it will sink in.

...or you could treat her like the princess she thinks she is and get her one too and not solve the problem...

that's actually not a bad idea!

if you are playing games like that so early on , just give it swerve mate, save yourself the future hassle. I doubt very much you are going to teach a Thai , western Morality, etiquette and search her soul due to the guilt by buying a packet of sweets for yourself and not her. If she thinks anything , she'll probably then think you are the same as her

Seriously Gents , some of the comments on here sound like you are talking about training a dog, you want respect then give it, by not treating them like 3 years olds and accepting how they are, Buying sweets but not for her ? blow a Raspberry at her a well , that'll show her

Edited by ExPratt
  • Like 2

You don't have a relationship, you have an "arrangement". Those can be awesome. Just adjust your expectations and demands. Don't invest too much. Get everything you want. Be prepared to end it when you're not getting what you want. Then you can have a new arrangement with some freshy. Don't give or lend money to your areangement. Don't get into a lease or do anything else permanent. Don't visit her family or talk about her with yours. She's just an arrangent. If she's not pleasing you in bed or pleasant out of bed, trade her in on a model that works. Until then, enjoy.

• Like 1

Glad to say, not all Thai's are selfish and inconsiderate. My wife would gladly give me the last piece of food on the table, even if she did not eat at all. That is just one small sample. Of course, she was raised in a family that cared for her...and actually dotes on me. One of those rare relationships where we actually dated...and our age is only 14 years apart. Forgive me for asking, but your girlfriend sounds quite immature. I am guessing, but this girl is not a "working girl" for hire? This behavior sounds like a take-take relationship.

• Like 1

You don't have a relationship, you have an "arrangement". Those can be awesome. Just adjust your expectations and demands. Don't invest too much. Get everything you want. Be prepared to end it when you're not getting what you want. Then you can have a new arrangement with some freshy. Don't give or lend money to your areangement. Don't get into a lease or do anything else permanent. Don't visit her family or talk about her with yours. She's just an arrangent. If she's not pleasing you in bed or pleasant out of bed, trade her in on a model that works. Until then, enjoy.

wow...

i presumed his girlfriend to be exactly that. If not...then it would explain a lot.

From this? Very good signs I would not go near such a person.

Its all ridiculous.

My six year old daughter never fails to offer me some of what she is eating. I make a habit of feeding her mother at the table, they way she

did. When we met! Heheh Even one of her sisters and my brother in law put food in my mouth, 7 years later!!!!

Still one good turn deserves another and if people are so careless, selfish, self centred and crass when you meet them. Get a new technique.

These are all just turnoffs. So turnoff. We are here to be nice to each other and unless there are considerable extenuating circumstances, which there are not. Good bye Sweety Pie.

Why dont you try give her same treatment: order food without asking her what she want - eat all the candy by yourself and so on

Unfortunately I dont think she will have any idea what you are doing but will just get angry, after she cool down try to explain what you were doing - most thais are too clueless and selfish to see what kind of behaviour they have

This is perfectly written.

We should print this post on a cue card, laminate it and keep in our wallet.

So whenever we are in doubt; take it out and read it!.

• Like 2

Yes! You are overly sensitive and being childish.

If you want something to eat you should say so. The same holds true about the rain suit. I am sure she would order for you, or even go back to the 7-11 in the rain to get what you want without complaint, if you only asked. Realizing then that the next time she should ask first. So don't expect her to be a mind reader, or like taking your dog for a walk and he watches every foot you take, and direction, so that he can walk beside you.

I remember sometimes when I came home to my First Wife, and found her again to be in one of her many pissed off moods about something. When I asked her what was wrong, her reply was always the same. "You Know!". Well quite frankly, 99% of the time I did not know, and after 10 wild guesses I gave up, which just pissed her off more.

But it was from this experience that I learned that I am not a mind reader and nor do I expect my Thai Wife to be one either. It is just much easier for me to say to her, "Could you get me something to Honey?". then to get pissed off over nothing. You are getting pissed off over nothing!

• Like 1

Are you being over-sensitive for not wanting to put up with a greedy, selfish, self centered person in your life as a partner?....well now.... let me see....if you have to ask that here then maybe that's why she feels she can get away with it.