So mutch copypasting.

jiipii

Why some writers must copy almost everything they answer? Just read one thread on 69 pages and whitout all these copies i think it woud be half so mutch pages. It is lot of only scrolling down and then you loose intrest for that and maybe miss something you wanna really know.

Please, less copypasting.

I mean this page. Sorry one copy.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/800651-Leaving-Thailand-for-good

Surely it is easier for someone who needs relevent info to copy/paste a link,and therefore save space and time in explaining what must or has to be done to achieve the needed info.

Edited by Brit_Doggie
  • Like 1

Why some writers must copy almost everything they answer?

Just read one thread on 69 pages and whitout all these copies i think it woud be half so mutch pages. It is lot of only scrolling down and then you loose intrest for that and maybe miss something you wanna really know.

Please, less copypasting.

[...]

Are you talking about copy/paste (from other sources), or Use of the Quote Function?

And, as you are posting in the Forum Support Desk, are you reporting an issue or asking a question?

Most of the users on this board can barely read, let alone write. They aren't trained as copy editors.

The Quote button is all too easy to press as an indication to where their 'remarks' are aimed.

Unless George provides a course on ThaiVisa Forum Netiquette and the proper response to a posted manifesto -- and requires all posters to read, practice and be tested before being allowed to post again...

So, how might the Forum Support Desk assist you today. Do you have a support question that can be answered here?

//** BTW, this post doesn't qualify as a manifesto.