NBC sports extra for KODI

JamieP

Can anyone give me any feedback on how well this works in Thailand?

I've never really tried before because I couldn't get a VPN to work.

I seem to have sorted this now and I hope to use it for 3 pm games.

There are numerous streams for SKY and BT sports for the other games, so if this can work it would be great!

If it does work for you, which (free?) VPN are you using and what bit rate?

Thanks in advance.

I'm using a paid VPN and NBC sports extra for KODI is pretty useless on TOT 10mbps. Buffers like heck with even the lowest screen resolutions set at times. I have resorted to using Thai based servers for 3pm games such as iLikeHD for best quality pictures without buffer.

I currently use iLike HD on True 15 Mbps DOCSIS and it's a waste of time, constantly freezing. IlikeHD blame True but I'm not convinced. I think they're probably over-subscribed but I have no idea.

I've only been using iLikeHD on TOT and 3BB (both 10mbps) for more than a year and never had a problem with it for live sports. Must vary from ISP and location. I plan to test NBC addon with True ISP tomorrow, and will post result. Out of my three ISP's I find True the most unreliable with speeds below contract agreement 50% of time.

Yes, the sports channels still seem to work fairly well. The other channels all seem to freeze every few minutes.

Given that the channels I watch such as History and H2 have been down for 3 days already and apparently may be down for some time, the football is the only reason I'll have to renew soon. Even then it msy only be an hourly package at 30bt for the 3pm game. Acestreams work well for me for all the others.

Yes, the sports channels still seem to work fairly well. The other channels all seem to freeze every few minutes.

Given that the channels I watch such as History and H2 have been down for 3 days already and apparently may be down for some time, the football is the only reason I'll have to renew soon. Even then it msy only be an hourly package at 30bt for the 3pm game. Acestreams work well for me for all the others.

With Acestreams do you have to install iLivid download. I cannot seem to watch anything as it keeps insisting I install this software.

Looks fishy to me.

• 3 weeks later...

acestreams is just the engine ,, on android use torrent streams with it as the GUI and I confirm it works perfect in HD and SD in Thailand ..

edit - do not use acestreams on your windows PC as it does not play well with any virus protector

Edited by joncl

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using a paid VPN and NBC sports extra for KODI is pretty useless on TOT 10mbps. Buffers like heck with even the lowest screen resolutions set at times. I have resorted to using Thai based servers for 3pm games such as iLikeHD for best quality pictures without buffer.

I've noticed as of late NBC sports is available without need for VPN using Kodi addons such as Vdub25t or Pheonix Staael. This works better for me as VPN led to too much buffer.

• Like 1