Why are Western men so happy in Thailand ?

berybert

Well there you are, now you can tell us why you are so much happier here than living in your home countries.

If its just because its hot here all the time or the fact you can sleep with women 40 or 50 years younger than yourself. Or the fact you can eat and drink for less than 300 baht a day, maybe you cant afford to go back to the home land so are just trying to make the best of what you have.

Please don't be shy.

• Like 2

I like living here because --after almost 40 years of always owning a car in the USA -- I maybe never have to own a car again ... and I also enjoy not having a wife because, even in Thailand, you can only marry one.

• Like 1

I like living here because --after almost 40 years of always owning a car in the USA -- I maybe never have to own a car again ... and I also enjoy not having a wife because, even in Thailand, you can only marry one.

you can have mia nois and giks

• Like 2

It's the old saw: Someone says: I know a lot about marriage -- I've been married and divorced twice. Then the reply: You don't know sh&&t about marriage -- you've been married and divorced twice.

It's the old saw: Someone says: I know a lot about marriage -- I've been married and divorced twice. Then the reply: You don't know sh&&t about marriage -- you've been married and divorced twice.

huh?

• Like 2

huh?

Just think about it - although 3 or 4 times probably more relevant biggrin.png

Hope you are talking about 70 yo minimum, or else you might get into trouble. I have never had sex with someone 40/50 years younger than myself.

I am happy here, because i hate the uk now,and i am a half full glass person and do all things in moderation

• Like 1

The weather, the food, the culture, the people, the experience of living in a completely different part of the world, the challenge of learning a new language and adapting to a new lifestyle, the ease with which one can travel to a whole host of cool places, the fact that people don't take life too seriously, the way things are simpler than they were back where I'm from, the lower cost of living, the craziness of it all, beer with ice outdoors on a warm evening, weekends at the beach etc. etc.

keep posting like this and you'll be the kool kid once again......Nicely and simply stated.

Here, my vices cost me $7 per day.

Back home, $40.

Here, I can live ok off the rent of my house back home.

There, I'd have to work.

Back "home", Wifey gets homesick, and no way to make gaeng som fish stomach curry.

Here, she gets NZ-longings but there's fish stomach curry just around the corner to compensate.

No brainer.

Edited by Seastallion
  • Like 1

At less they don't have a go at you like all the di?k heads did to me .

Yes I am happy here for sure and so what if I have a young lady friend to take care of me , makes most of the man very jealous of me when I walk around and yes you out there will say he will do his money , well know I will not because I have to much money and will never ever lose it to a thai lady and if I do it is my money to lose .

I am not that stupid do all my money and what I lose here to a thai is my money and no one else.

Yes it cost f??k all to live here and no I don't go for bar lady's at all I don't need to I am a very good sweet talk .

• Like 1