About Mods.

SamuiJens

Right, I wasn't gonna mention this, but actually, I am the man in charge.

I Dictate to the mods and admin exactly what they should or should not allow, and exactly how harsh.

Anybody got a problem with that, I'll ban ya.

So And the mods work well. I pay them extortionate amounts of money to keep ' em happy. And get them drunk and all.

And they are happy too.

Cos they know that if they f^ck up, they don't get the axe.

Not figuratively, at least.

Literally, for sure.

And then I bbq them and eat them.

But only on a full moon.

Ahh!... It's good to let out secrets.

:o

:D

give it a rest kayo,

cricky's mate,

you sure are talking a lot of rubbish there but i'll bet there's a few punters out there that swallowed that bait. :D

considering you have 10,000 freaking posts up your sure to have a few people bluffed. :D

but kayo my top friend,

i have the inside information regarding the mods as i have talked to the big daddy of them all. :D

just to put this punters mind at ease i'll come clean with the strait up info ok.

kayo is only a punter,

but i am the one the mods turn to for a little chat when times get tough.

by jinggo's fella,

i have helped out that many mods and my brain matter is in such demand that i hardly get any shut eye these days.

but my good friend kayo,

if you ever get in any trouble with the mods, dont hesitate to call and i'll help you out.

cheers mate :D

The mods are picked by the other mods and the admins.

Because they do an important and a very often thankless job, I think there should be an announcement of sorts, nothing formal, just a plain announcement in the announcement forum of new MODS.

I know Totster got a huge welcome and that is how I found out about his esteemed elevation and Chonabot because I am involved in the Football Forum but I just happened to stumble across Endures elevation to MOD'hood.

So how about a brief announcement if nothing else,

Good Luck

Moss

yer, and where's the larger tots ?

were still waiting old mate.

cheers :o

Moderation in moderation. We sometimes congregate in work meetings, similar like the Odd Fellows.

Sometimes we go for pissup's in the lower Sukhumvit area as well. I pay.

well if your paying george,

when do us punters get a free larger. ? :D

you got the slush fund and we got the thirst, so how about letting us know when you are shouting ?

cricky's mate,

it ain't rocket science :D

Moderation in moderation. We sometimes congregate in work meetings, similar like the Odd Fellows.

Crikey, a Mod's pissup. Who do you turn to if someone has too much bevvy and gets out of order? :D

i know the answer to that charma, :D

george gives me a call on the mobile and off i go to kick the offending mods arse.

there not a bad bunch, as they never hold a grudge against my good self. :D

hope that helps you old mate.

you got the slush fund and we got the thirst, so how about letting us know when you are shouting ?

cricky's mate,

You could go to an official TV pissup in Phuket and wait (in vain) for the mod with the money to turn up. :D

This is a great growing forum that The Dude has been reading and contributing to for about 2 years I guess. There are some really nice admins and mods here for certain: Dr Pat Pong, Huski and Peace are a few off the top of my head. However there were 1 or 2 nasty apples in the past and I see they have been weeded out and even banned in one case that I know of. I tip my hat to the forum creator and how this thing has developed into the largest online Thailand forum ever. The Dude can dig it.

yo dude,

im like'in your style there my good and learn'ed man. :D

if you keep it up you could become a major personality like my brilliant self but you got a long way to go yet. :D

there's no doubt about it, that this forum is the big daddy of them all in los. :D

all the rest just dont cut it, there giving it a crack but waisting there time for sure. :D

look, all the mods are doing there best and even my top self was sin binned in the early days.

after about 14 hours of correspondence with the mod concerned , we hit middle ground and its all good now. :D

theres only one rule on this forum !!!!!

and that is, follow the rules and alls sweet.

as MS says all the time, read the bleeding rules. :D

cheers fella :o

cricky's mate,

I suspect that ole George was only intending to sport weak shandies to his throng of participating mods of TV :D

cricky's mate,

I suspect that ole George was only intending to sport weak shandies to his throng of participating mods of TV :D

didnt he give the dosh to yorkie? :o

cricky's mate,

yes well thats all well and good dr pong,

you might like bleeding shandies but i like super duper larger ok. :D

look, your georges top mate so how about getting him to lift his game will you. :D

how can he expect us punters to stay loyal if he dont buy the boys a bloody drink every now and then. :D

anyway, im off down to the rubbity dub dub for a nice pint, a dogs eye and im booking it up to george.

cricky's mate,

didnt he give the dosh to yorkie? :o

yes he did, and what did yorkie do with it ?

he spent it all on our female working lady friends whilst all his ex mates were waiting for a free larger :D

very disapointing yorkie :D

cricky's mate,

You could go to an official TV pissup in Phuket and wait (in vain) for the mod with the money to turn up. :D

im telling you old croc,

i was there mate and nearly passed on through dehydration. :D

piss poor effort it was my good man. :D

any way's

think i'll just bolt down to the sail and anchor in freo and drown my sorrows. :D

cheers :D

You are forgetting the physical challenge to be a mod. Load as many mods that have been drinking in and on a tuk tuk as you can. Then see how far down sukhumvit they can go before they start falling off or need pee. The ones that go the furthest get super mod status.

cricky's mate,

you might like bleeding shandies but i like super duper larger ok. :D

look, your georges top mate so how about getting him to lift his game will you. :D

how can he expect us punters to stay loyal if he dont buy the boys a bloody drink every now and then. :D

anyway, im off down to the rubbity dub dub for a nice pint, a dogs eye and im booking it up to george.

Booking it up to George LOL :D No way you'd get credit in George's name at any sinful place in Thailand, or at any place that purveys lawful drugs of addiction :D

when do us punters get a free larger. ?

cricky's mate,

it ain't rocket science

I suspect that ole George was only intending to sport weak shandies to his throng of participating mods of TV

you might like bleeding shandies but i like super duper larger ok.

look, your georges top mate so how about getting him to lift his game will you.

how can he expect us punters to stay loyal if he dont buy the boys a bloody drink every now and then.

Booking it up to George LOL :D No way you'd get credit in George's name at any sinful place in Thailand, or at any place that purveys lawful drugs of addiction

your a frigging genious dr pat,

but i must tell you that i was on top of my game and sort of figgered such. :D

i think george must go to the bottom of the class. :D

look you got 22,000 freaking posts up dr pong , so i figure you can get your hands on the plastic stuff.

lets not bother ourselves with such trivial matters as we got some serious drinking to crank up. :D

i'll meet you on cow sand road for a pint or 20. :D

cheers my good friend. :D

cricky's mate,

it ain't rocket science

I suspect that ole George was only intending to sport weak shandies to his throng of participating mods of TV

how can he expect us punters to stay loyal if he dont buy the boys a bloody drink every now and then.

Booking it up to George LOL :D No way you'd get credit in George's name at any sinful place in Thailand, or at any place that purveys lawful drugs of addiction

look you got 22,000 freaking posts up dr pong , so i figure you can get your hands on the plastic stuff.

lets not bother ourselves with such trivial matters as we got some serious drinking to crank up. :D

Sorry man, but can you explain what it is you are saying? I can't understand a word you wrote. If Terry can't explain it, can one of the Mod(s) please explain. I think its one of your dutie(s) :D

Sorry man, but can you explain what it is you are saying? I can't understand a word you wrote. If Terry can't explain it, can one of the Mod(s) please explain. I think its one of your dutie(s) :o

Not my duty, sorry, I am American, I speak American, can't understand it either :D

"Sorry man, but can you explain what it is you are saying? I can't understand a word you wrote. If Terry can't explain it, can one of the Mod(s) please explain. I think its one of your dutie(s)"

Very unlikely. It looks like verbal diarrhea. :o

"Sorry man, but can you explain what it is you are saying? I can't understand a word you wrote. If Terry can't explain it, can one of the Mod(s) please explain. I think its one of your dutie(s)"

Very unlikely. It looks like verbal diarrhea. :o

Strange, constipation was in my mind.

Glad to see Dr P again.

cricky's mate,

it ain't rocket science

Sorry man, but can you explain what it is you are saying? I can't understand a word you wrote. If Terry can't explain it, can one of the Mod(s) please explain. I think its one of your dutie(s) :D

frigging genious = has a big brain

bleeding shandies = bloody shandies = bear and lemonade

lift his game = do better

punters = mortals at TV

rubbity dub dub = pub

a dogs eye = pie

How to you prepare the bear before adding the lemonade? :o

BTW, I for one appreciate the unpaid activities of our mods, for the most part a sensible and level-headed bunch :D

How to you prepare the bear before adding the lemonade? :D

BTW, I for one appreciate the unpaid activities of our mods, for the most part a sensible and level-headed bunch :D

But that Totser is a worry :D and Endure? eeeeeek :o

cricky's, terry

Contrary to popular belief, people's bodysize does not necessarily increase when

they become elevated to SuperMods, I am sorry to let you know.

thanks for that meadish,

and im a bit disappointed in myself for missing that one. :D

nice bit of detective work on your behalf. :D

i need to try harder.

cheers meadish :o

cricky's, terry

Contrary to popular belief, people's bodysize does not necessarily increase when

Ah.. but we do have to wear our underpants over our trousers.. :o

totster :D

cricky's, terry

Ah.. but we do have to wear our underpants over our trousers.. :D

totster :D

hey there tots me old salt of the earth buddy,

look,

i just got to ask you a question please ? :D

you aint one of those queens deciples that wear's his socks with his thongs are you ? :D

not a good look mate. :D

cheers totles :D:o

cricky's mate,

it ain't rocket science

but i must tell you that i was on top of my game and sort of figgered such.

i think george must go to the bottom of the class.

lets not bother ourselves with such trivial matters as we got some serious drinking to crank up.

i'll meet you on cow sand road for a pint or 20.

cheers my good friend.

frigging genious = has a big brain

lift his game = do better

punters = mortals at TV

rubbity dub dub = pub

a dogs eye = pie

you are a frigging genious my top and learn'ed friend. :D

obviously you are up to speed with the beautiful australian langauge, as blind freddy could see that fact. :D

i realise that not all australian's can deliver one's posts in such a champion way, as i do, but

lets face facts my good friend.

i am the one and only terry57. :D

we must accept that there are a lot of punters from every bleeding country in the world reading my professions who aint got a freaking clue what im on about.

look my fine friend,

we got to keep some things in house, so dont tell them to much at once.

cheers fella :D