Wanted to buy - Studio in The Avenue Condominium (on quiet side) off Second Road Pattaya

johnfb

People can have lots of reasons buying something here, a home away from home, a family here, or just want to decorate the condo/house with the latest 4k 60 inch super high end TV and very expensive furniture and so on. If one can afford it, why not, but off-course check the market carefully first and find your general preferred area, check the building Saturday evening and see if it's okay for living or not.

People don't always see their home as an investment as such but more like a nice place to live and you can leave your stuff there when going overseas for work/holidays or whatever and be fairly sure all is as you left it when you come back.

At the movement Pattaya is completely over-flooded with condo's but still they are too expensive to buy in most cases. I think one can make a good deal on a unit where the owner really needs to sell now and are desperate.

One woman in our village was just about to get her house taken by the bank she had the house loans in because she couldn't pay anymore but another woman in the village offered her 4mill cash for the house, 2 mill for the distressed lady and 2 for the bank. Everybody happy.

Quiet + the Avenue = does not compute. That is a party zone.

probably half the tenants are short timers from Arab countries.

Might might makes sense as a rental though, the prices are outrageous during high season.

Why do people chime in when they know absolutely nothing about what they are talking about? Never ceases to amaze me. Could you even find the Avenue given a GPS? You have never been there. That is obvious. Party Zone???? Half from Arab countries????? Enjoy your white cane....

The unfortunate thing with a condo is ,just like the one my wife took on the other day ,fantastic value for a three bed sea views from the front and countryside from the rear and sides ,,an older style one that even i would love at the price ,the reason i doubt it will sell is the reason its being sold ,buiding to the side and one day building to the rear ,the noise is terrible , such a shame as for many years her friend who owned it lived there very happily ,but has now moved elswhere

Might might makes sense as a rental though, the prices are outrageous during high season.

Why do people chime in when they know absolutely nothing about what they are talking about? Never ceases to amaze me. Could you even find the Avenue given a GPS? You have never been there. That is obvious. Party Zone???? Half from Arab countries????? Enjoy your white cane....

So according to your previous comments there is a gay club that goes on all night, which previously was a karaoke, and where in past times were gunfights but at once it isn't a party zone.

Next.

• Like 1

So according to your previous comments there is a gay club that goes on all night, which previously was a karaoke, and where in past times were gunfights but at once it isn't a party zone.

Next.

The club, as you can see in the following photo, is not inside the Avenues. it does not make the Avenues a party zone. I can show you libraries that have had a shooting in the past, but again, that does not make the library a party zone. Give it a break. You can't make an argument to justify the facts you make up, no matter how hard you try.

I've only been living here for the past 9 months I think I know where it is. That area = party zone.

If you think it's not then maybe you haven't gotten out much.

Where I live? super quiet. I'm not even gonna say where it is because I'm not trying to bring the party here!

Edited by OnMyWay2
  • Like 1

I also wouldn't buy anything. I moved already two times because of noise. One time it was about barking dogs from the stupid neighbors and the second time it was a Thai Karaoke club. Complaining is senseless. It may it makes even worse.

I prefer to be mobile. Move whenever is need for. The other thing, all i own i can transport within a few boxes. Easy and fast to move. Otherwise i wouldn't feel very comfortable. But everyone have to figure out what is right for him personally.

• Like 1

Yes not much that can stop the noise problem, I rented a brand new condo and a few weeks later they opened what was suppose to be a restaurant but was really a bar. several more weeks and the outdoor stage was built and music nightly until 12am . Then on the weekends they would turn down the lights and drink until sunrise. THANK GOD I COULD MOVE !!!!!

The OP now I consider to have succeeded in his desired wish to purchase the property he was indeed seeking as no further response. We all have our individual needs and ambitions and the closeness of the stated establishment earlier would indeed suit his needs.

The first thing that springs to mind would be the opportunity of "towelling off" in privacy that would be afforded to himself and fellow party goers/guests and the the provision of toilet paper at the conveniently situated 7/11 store