stay 2 weeks more after Visa expiring date

Hello

At the moment I live in Phuket, using single tourist visa. I have already extended it for 30 days, and now it expire at 20 of April

I would like to stay here for 2 weeks more, and after fly to home. I know there are a lot of rules have changed, so I ma not sure what to do. I am from Russia, and got permission to stay in Thailand for 30 days on arrival. But now I heard a lot of information, that it is not possible to get that border run once..

For information - in my passport there is only 1 stamp for 30 days on arrival, which was made 2 years ago. + single tourist visa which I use now.

I know people before drive to Ranong, but now, how I know, they can do not allow you to enter the country.

Any solutions?

A visa exempt entry is the 30 days you will get on entry. Back to back would mean you were on one now and trying to get another one.

Since you have been on a tourist visa you will not have a problem getting a 30 day entry.

You would pay an overstay fine of 500 baht if you left on the 21st from Phuket.

The best border crossing would be Pedang Baser.

Sadao Dannok is not friendly and might even tell you that you have to spend the night out of the country.

So finally, in conclusion, there is a few possibilities:
1) fly to KL and back at the same day (if make 1 day overstay, and pay 500 bat in airport, there will not be any problems on coming back)
2) drive to Pedang Besar, cross the border and get back in the same day.
3) drive to Dannok, and be under risk, to stay for 1 night at some guesthouse, and get back to Thailand next day

p.s. - Better do not drive to Ranong

Is everything correct?

• Like 1

As stated in the first response, you will get 30 days at a border with no fuss.

Just for clarity, it's not your visa that expired, it was your entry stamp. Thai visas do NOT have an expiry date, only a "enter by" date. It was not your visa that was extended, it was your stay that was extended.

If you take Air Asias last flight from Phuket then 20 time 21.40, then you be in Kuala Lumpur 00.05 then 21 Mars, and take the flight back to Phuket in the morning 07.25 21 Mars then you have 30 days, and the cost price are 4220 Bath.

wai2.gif

If you take Air Asias last flight from Phuket then 20 time 21.40, then you be in Kuala Lumpur 00.05 then 21 Mars, and take the flight back to Phuket in the morning 07.25 21 Mars then you have 30 days, and the cost price are 4220 Bath.

wai2.gif

Wow, that's actually pretty cheap still.