Prayuth speaks English with bikini-clad tourists (video)

webfact

Prayuth speaks English with bikini-clad tourists (VIDEO)
By Coconuts Bangkok

prayuth_tourists.jpg

HUA HIN: -- Junta chief Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha attempted to express his sincere gratitude in English to some tourists who chose Thailand as their travel destination.

During a visit to Hua Hin to meet with beach businesses operators last Friday, Prayuth addressed a group of Dutch tourists as seen in footage posted to Facebook by user Joe Gordon.

ประยุทธ์พูดภาษาอังกฤษ ประยุทธ์ "Thank you for......thank you for........อะไรล่ะ"หญิงต่างชาติ "Visit your country."ประยุทธ์ "Thank you for my country?"ประยุทธ์ " Piss full, piss full"ประยุทธ์ " Come, come......to Thailand more than......all of the Holland."ประยุทธ์ " Sending some Thai people to Holland."
Posted by Joe Gordon on Friday, March 27, 2015

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/04/03/prayuth-speaks-english-bikini-clad-tourists-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-04-03

• Like 1

don't forget that general Prayuth probably reads these posts.

remember that thai people find white western skin very beautiful

and darker skinned thai ladies ugly by comparison.

Yep, an it looks like there's enough to go round there too!!

Who studied in the USA?

I'm just glad that he tried to speak English.. More Thais should try it AND more foreigners should desist from commenting harshly when the Thais try it!

I've lived a lot of places in the world, and my language skills are always terrible. I'm almost 50, part of it, and I really have trouble retaining language lessons somehow. And I actually kind of enjoy a mish mash of languages with people now. I like the way broken English can put a new perspective on old ideas and stuff.

Edited by No Apologist