Please take shower before visiting Pattaya immigration

sojourner007

I think this is an issue all over town, supermarkets, shops, taxis, elevators in hotels, food outlets, some people have no care about personal hygiene.

disgusting.

if I see people with the wife beater T shirt on I stay well away from them.

stinking the place up.

bah.gif

Wow, that is a breakthrough. Here I thought it was lack of washing and deodorant.

I am so happy to have found out it was wearing a tank-top which causes the odor.

maybe they don't use deodorant

as you know, it contains aluminium and other harmfull chemicals

and women are suprised they get breast cancer, when you stop your lymph / sweat glands to express their STINK

maybe tell those green tree huggers to use COCONUT OIL , under the arms

I think this is an issue all over town, supermarkets, shops, taxis, elevators in hotels, food outlets, some people have no care about personal hygiene.

disgusting.

stinking the place up.

bah.gif

Wow, that is a breakthrough. Here I thought it was lack of washing and deodorant.

I am so happy to have found out it was wearing a tank-top which causes the odor.

Did I see you with this on when I was doing my 90 day report the other day.

post-188880-0-20885300-1428216700_thumb.

You're right mate. Worst offenders the Germans. They can be a stranger to soap and water in their home country. Generalising I know, but true. Every nationality has its dirty bastards. Russkis........no comment

Love how the Pattaya bashers take every opportunity to slag the place off. Sad gits, they must be so <deleted> bored in the jungle

disgusting.

stinking the place up.

bah.gif

I doubt it, I neither wear tank-tops nor live in Pattaya. You seem to never tire of being wrong.

disgusting.

stinking the place up.

bah.gif

I doubt it, I neither wear tank-tops nor live in Pattaya. You seem to never tire of being wrong.

Think that’s called a sense of humor failure.

It can happen when people get to old and grumpy.

The thread is a bit tongue in cheek, mate. thumbsup.gif

Thank god, I use the KK immigration office.

It have to be nice to live in Pattaya. The problems you have to deal with.

As he said, its not normally an issue outside such a crowded environment, and no-one is in there because they want to be. My biggest complaints in Pattaya arent around individual BO :

1. the traffic is a joke when you combine it with the crazy bike riders and bus drivers we have here

2. the footpaths are a complete joke particularly where someone has decided that their shop frontage is more important than the few centimetres allocated to the people who might actually want to patronise said shop

3. smokers - particularly Europeans with a few beers in them - must be the most inconsiderate people on earth

Thats pretty much it and all of the above have applied every single time I've been to BKK - you just have to take the good with the bad. Some here want the Russians / Indians / Arabs etc to magically disappear but its not going to happen - I guess we'll just have to endure one another, particularly with the Songkran madness only a week or so away.

your right about the french aspect. they tend to not use deodorant for some reason. a french couple backpacking around can literally blow you away with their stink and their display of untrimmed back snd underarm hair.

they dont think this kind of bo is offensive. i guess odors are all in the mind, but i prefer not to smell stuff coming from other humans unless its artificial, like perfume. i dont mind if its my own odor for some reason.

I,ve just showered,deoderised,talc in my (nearly clean) boxers- full spray of my favourite aftershave (Hai Karate) in readiness for my 90 day report on wednesday thumbsup.gif

who says we Brits have no style rolleyes.gif

Edited by petermik

I,ve just showered,deoderised,talc in my (nearly clean) boxers- full spray of my favourite aftershave (Hai Karate) in readiness for my 90 day report on wednesday thumbsup.gif

who says we Brits have no style rolleyes.gif

Ooooh nearly clean boxers..is that defined an a skid mark count?

Now as for Hai Karate, thats my man, I'm off to buff up my gold necklace and spruce up the David Hassehoff shirt!

The worst I've encountered was a trip many years ago from London to Athens. Being naive and foolish I decided to take the well known "Magic Bus".It was cheap and I thought it would be an adventure. 4 days on a clapped out bus that must have been at least 20 years old.Ihad the misfortune to be seated next to an extremely fat old Greek woman with a hairy face. If that wasn't bad enough she had the most appalling body odour that I have ever experienced. It wasn't just me that noticed it but I bore the brunt of it. Above our seat was a vent in the bus roof which I opened, she objected to this and shut it. So I again I opened it to the applause of the passengers nearby. This went on for a while until eventually she realised she was on a loosing wicket and changed seats.

Had a great time in Athens as usual but when it was time to return to the UK I decided to forgo my return ticket and to take the ferry to Italy and then the train through Switzerland,France to the UK. All went well until I got on the GTV train from Lauserne to Paris. Sitting next to me was another elderly woman, French this time. Too make it worse she not only had the most foul garlic breath that I have ever smelled her B.O. was almost as bad as the Greek woman on the bus, but she had with her a bloody miniature poodle that took a fancy to me and wanted to sit on my lap. I didn't mind that so much until the animal pissed on me. Time to change seats.

Edited to appologise to Costas if the Greek woman was one of his relatives.

Edited by Toknarok
  • Like 1

onemorechang, in reference to your post #68: Insinuating body odor is caused by wearing tank tops stinks more of ignorance than humor. Likewsie, asking if it was I you saw wearing a tank top smells more of sarcasm than humor. Perhaps your predilection to Chang has pickled your assessment of humor.