Flying out for 90 day report

If I am to fly out of the country, after my 90 day report is due (3 days late) will I run into any problems even though there is a 7 day grace period before a fine is implemented?

And if anyone can give an idea of how early one needs to show up to Swampy to get a re-entry permit? Is is pretty smooth? Or does it take forever like at CW?

You need to do your report before you leave. The 7 days is only to do a report. Leaving the country does not count as a report.

You will not have a problem leaving the country. But if immigration were notice that you did not do the report when you do your next one they could fine you for not doing it.

From reports I have seen it is normally a quick and easy process to get re-entry permit a Suv, Most reports are that it only takes 15 or 20 minutes to get one. You will pay a 200 baht service fee in addition to the normal fee. They do the photo, form and copies for you.

You need to do your report before you leave. The 7 days is only to do a report. Leaving the country does not count as a report.

You will not have a problem leaving the country. But if immigration were notice that you did not do the report when you do your next one they could fine you for not doing it.

From reports I have seen it is normally a quick and easy process to get re-entry permit a Suv, Most reports are that it only takes 15 or 20 minutes to get one. You will pay a 200 baht service fee in addition to the normal fee. They do the photo, form and copies for you.

Thanks. So if immigration sees that I did not do my report on the next one (as you say might happen) , will the fine be for 3 days, or will it accumulate to the max 5,000 baht over the following 90 days when I return to BKK?

And if I decide to go do the report at imperial Ladproa before leaving, can a re-entry permit be obtained there as well? I can't seem to find info on this. Thanks again.

Edited by inbangkok

Thanks. So if immigration sees that I did not do my report on the next one (as you say might happen) , will the fine be for 3 days, or will it accumulate to the max 5,000 baht over the following 90 days when I return to BKK?

And if I decide to go do the report at imperial Ladproa before leaving, can a re-entry permit be obtained there as well? I can't seem to find info on this. Thanks again.

The normal fine foe late reporting is 2000 baht or it could be the max fine of 5000 baht. There is no daily fine to accumulate.

You cannot get a re-entry permit at Lad Phrao.