Shaving tip

Kenny202

Most of you would have noticed the outrageous price of a decent razor / refills here. I think 4 refills around 800 baht. Try the Watsons (pharmacy) brand. 5 blade razor around 200 baht and 4 or 5 refills about the same. Made in USA. still using my first one after a month and still like new :-)

• Like 2

No idea what make your talking about ? - 'outrageous price of a decent razor / refills here'-

Noticed in a couple of Tesco Express shops they have "Gillette Mach3 Turbo Sensitive", they are a pack of 2 new blades/refills price 39 baht !!

of course ​at that price I bought 5 packs 2 weeks ago [so good for another year or so biggrin.png ] yesterday notice they still had them and still same price..

As with many thing here when your getting low keep a look out as someone will be having a Sale.

39฿!!!! I need this.

Its a conspiracy how expensive these bloody things are.

I'd like to change, anyone suggest any more cheaper brands that are up there with the mighty mark 3???

Most of you would have noticed the outrageous price of a decent razor / refills here. I think 4 refills around 800 baht. Try the Watsons (pharmacy) brand. 5 blade razor around 200 baht and 4 or 5 refills about the same. Made in USA. still using my first one after a month and still like new :-)

I have been using Watson for a couple of years now. Great razor, and quite often they have two for one sales. For shaving cream, I just use ordinary soap made into a larger, works great.

This is what my barber uses on me since over 15 years. She also has a self mixed secret shaving foam, which softens the stubble while keeping a stiff foam.

This is what I use, when on my own + normal soap, whipped with a badger hair shaving brush.

I use Mach 3 and think that if I see a 4 pack for less than 300 baht, that is s bargain.

One trick I learnt from a barber a long time ago is to use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. It makes the razor glide very smoothly and also softens the hairs. Plus, you can buy a big supermarket brand pump bottle and it's cheap.

• Like 1