Intrusive Ad

DogNo1

The ads on TV are really getting to be too much. There are at least two on each page and the pop-up keyboard on my tablet puts one right in the box where I type my post. I'm not going to put up with this level of aggravation for very long. Take them off or make them removable. I'm tired of dodging around them!

• Like 2

Don't forget Thaivisa is a FREE service, someone has to pay for server space etc. etc. and for a site of this traffic volume it's not pennies.

For those of you on mobile devices there is a paid 'pro' version of the TV App which is Ad free :)

The ads on TV are really getting to be too much. There are at least two on each page and the pop-up keyboard on my tablet puts one right in the box where I type my post.

Some more information may help to identify your problem.

As you are talking about using a tablet, are you seeing this when using the full browser or when using the Thaivisa Connect app?

What version of what operatiing system does your tablet have?

Can you take a screenshot and post it here? (If you don't know how to take a screenshot, somebody will most likely be able to guide you, once the brand and model of your tablet is known)

...sort the adverts out so they do not impede people using the website. The reason we are here is for the information on Thailand and the forum's, that's the whole point at the end of the day. A member has voiced his opinion and you guys need to find a way to fix this.

1. The OP has not yet supplied enough information to understand about what he has voiced his opinion. I, for one, am unable to recreate the situation he has described.
  2. If you are on a web page of the Thaivsa forum that impedes you using the website, please take a screenshot and post it here so that the problem may be looked into.

I have removed some off-topic posts.

The Forum Support Desk and this topic are not for generally moaning, griping or ranting about the presence of ads. Advertisements are a necessity for a free forum; they are a fact of life.

The OP has mentioned a particular situation, ie an ad in the text box for typing a reply. This may or may not be a problem in writing a reply; until the OP provides additional information, we do not know and any post until then will therefore be an off-topic post because as of this moment we do not know what this topic is meant to be about.

Topic temporarily closed until the OP sends me a PM with sufficient additional information that warrants the reopening of the topic.

mfr_closed1.gif

• Like 1