Graft probe transfers rock local Thai agency heads

webfact

Well yes. So why should we be "curious if the people being transferred have a particular political affiliation?"

It would be unscrupulous to just target the parties that have a different political affiliation. I think it would be a crime actually.

I would be curious to see the red/yellow ratio on arrests etc the last 12 months.

Is this a one sided situation I wonder?

Only the last 12 months? How very loyal/hypocritical of you.

I don't think your red pals would be very happy if you got another charge on Yingluk's sheet.

Well yes. So why should we be "curious if the people being transferred have a particular political affiliation?"

It would be unscrupulous to just target the parties that have a different political affiliation. I think it would be a crime actually.

I would be curious to see the red/yellow ratio on arrests etc the last 12 months.

Absolutely. " It would be unscrupulous to just target the parties that have a different political affiliation "

" Is this a one sided situation I wonder? " It would be logical to assume that a certain political affiliation will be likely to be in the majority, given that their political party was in power for most of the past 10 years.

• Like 1

Transferred? Surely they should be dismissed from employment, and prosecuted (not only for the corrupt act) for abuse of their position.

Malfeasance or gross negligence would be the crime, no?

Reds forget one thing.. because the PTP and its incarnations have been in power a long time its only natural that there are more of them in places of power and of those many corrupt. So just looking at a ratio does not say anything as you need to know the ratio of them in power first.

But even if they arrested only yellow crooks I would not care one bit.. because they are crooks.. I don't get it why reds still stand up for these guys are want to make it political. Its only political if there is no crime and they are set up. Why defend criminals.

• Like 2

Yes. The last twelve months.

Has the volunteer PM been even handed or is he just another SE Asian Junta General taking down enemies?

So you approve of selective application of the law? Why not go back to 2011 and ask why all the investigations into red violence were suddenly dropped?

• Like 1

Has the volunteer PM been even handed or is he just another SE Asian Junta General taking down enemies?

So you approve of selective application of the law? Why not go back to 2011 and ask why all the investigations into red violence were suddenly dropped?

Do I approve of selective application of the law. Of course not.

Rub your two brain cells together and read my post again

Do I approve of selective application of the law. Of course not.

Rub your two brain cells together and read my post again

Asking for the law to be applied over a limited period so that only one person is judged under it IS selective justice, much more clearly so than the prosecutions now being carried out you allege to be selective, without any proof to support that claim.

Resorting to insults is getting a little desperate.