Do you self-censor?

A post commenting on moderation has been removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.
  • Like 1

My mommy always told me it's best to stay quiet and let people think I'm retarded, than open my mouth and remove all doubt. I'm told I'm a very quiet person.

This must be why everyone thinks I'm retarded. I'm sure it's not the slow speech and gimpy hand ;)

The Neanderthals seem to be absent lately.....in a mental health clinic, or just banned ? Anyway its nice and decent overhere last weeks. Civilization has returned.

The Neanderthals, as you mentioned, are in fact considerated to be quite peaceful individuals. They have NOT found anything to claim that they should be violent nor stupid or nasty to themselfs or others...

So maybe you are using the wrong phrase here..

Glegolo

Edited by glegolo

Think before posting; think twice before deleting...

Do you often bite your tongue on this forum and delete posts you have drafted

- for fear of being embroiled in a bickerfest with half-wits and neanderthals

- for fear of moderation, and the iron-fisted boot of petty conformity

- to avoid having a thread in your recent postings page, and rereading the same offensive drivel?

You'll be grateful to know that I do

SC

s]

SC,

Having read many of your posts, I must say your self censoring skills are commendable. If I had a modicum of those skills, I'd be only half the smartass that I appear to be on these forums..

T

tought this was an open forum

as long as you are respectfull to the family that cannot be named

but apparently it isn't

thai-ad-all-over-the-place site with some rechewed content

specially double content in one section and you have to go to the forum to post / comment

for google , this would be seen as duplicated content with same ads

a ban from them, and the site can close as profits will be gone

The Neanderthals seem to be absent lately.....in a mental health clinic, or just banned ? Anyway its nice and decent overhere last weeks. Civilization has returned.

The Neanderthals, as you mentioned, are in fact considerated to be quite peaceful individuals. They have NOT found anything to claim that they should be violent nor stupid or nasty to themselfs or others...

Glegolo

Peaceful or not, the neaderthal are gone. The world is instead teeming with homo sapiens .

<deleted>

Edited by CharlieH

StreetCowboy post # 21

Free speech is best preserved by not abusing it

But who or what is the arbiter of free speech and its perceived bias or abuse?

Any "free" speech can be biased - just depends on what side of the fence you are sitting on whether you see the bias or not whistling.gif

Yeah, I do. Not because I think I was writing crap, or that I don't believe in what I am saying. I just tend to ask myself if I feel strongly enough about it to engage in a full on forum skirmish about it.

My very first thread was what I thought to be relatively innocuous. Got some real personal comments my way, was not really expecting it to get full on. Like I say, don't mind if it does, just need to feel strongly enough about it. Usually I don't.

If I can offer help or a report I will do so, but there are some really knowledgeable and well informed people here and often the information is here already.

Glegolo

Peaceful or not, the neaderthal are gone. The world is instead teeming with homo sapiens .

<deleted>

Perhaps benabilina's term, Neandrathal, should have been Homo Sapien, since it appears that is the human form to which all posters have degenerated. I simply get a kick out of so many of you being so wrong on so many topics.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

StreetCowboy post # 21

90% the grammar.

Glegolo

<deleted>

Perhaps benabilina's term, Neandrathal, should have been Homo Sapien, since it appears that is the human form to which all posters have degenerated. I simply get a kick out of so many of you being so wrong on so many topics.

I don't get why he is even on here,he does not live in Thailand and has said he hated it in the past,so why keep posting on a site about somewhere you hate?

With respect to certain Thai topics , yes , I have deleted .

Thaivisa.com is concerned too that members do not cast it in a bad light .

Think before you write , it is ofter possible to write a seeming complementary observation , in which readers can interpret what you really mean to say .

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

StreetCowboy post # 21

Any "free" speech can be biased - just depends on what side of the fence you are sitting on whether you see the bias or not alt=whistling.gif>

the only trepidation I have is typing something that the wife, looking over the fence from the other paddock, sees on-screen and doesn't like what I'm sayin'...

... happens a lot clap2.gif

Them Thais don't censor themselves when talking down farangs - but it's obvious the goalposts are heavily tilted to favour against us, the-french whiteys, having any right of reply

StreetCowboy post # 21

90% the grammar.

Incomplete sentence. This is your first warning. 1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-LbP_e

tongue.png

• Like 1